Reasons for a spell not manifesting

Hello,

As you all know the breakup spell which a caster did for me with Abaddon didnt manifest…(waited 6 months and it was casted multiple times).

Has anyone ever been in that situation and what have you done that ended up making that breakup manifest?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Well… let start by knowing what was the purpose of the spell.

To be honest, no, not all of us know what you’re talking about, mate.

4 Likes

I said it was a breakup spell :eyes::sweat_smile:

a man I have known for almost 8 years and I started seeing him last year. I want to break him up with his ex who he went back to. For 6 months the caster did the breakup spell many times with Abaddon. No results. She did sent me pictures and videos of the ritual.

I am wanting to understand why I havent seen the results yet and what can I do to see them?

2 Likes

My bad.

So… you want to erase his desire to go back with her?

well now they are back in a relation and she has been staying with him. I want to break them up for good and ensure it gets nasty between them.

Then, stock (but very real) answer: lust for results.

Other options may be a lack of opportunity to make it happen. Other option may be that you just don’t have the true information about the whole ordeal.

1 Like

the first 3 month yes I was lusting but afterwards no !

what do you mean I dont have the true information about the whole ordeal?

I mean that they may not even be together? If you’re 100% sure, disregard.

yes im sure they are :S

So how can I know for sure the reason of it not manifesting yet or if I need something additional?

Are you sure of her capabilities? Showing you pictures and videos means she performed the ritual not that she had the power, knowledge or ability to make it happen. Did the caster do any divination?

5 Likes

She does have good reviews on etsy for a variety of spells :S

She says its because the “ex” did some menstruation blood spell which she put in his food and thats why there are delays.

What can I do ?

don’t blindly believe in them i have know a lot of spell caster with fake reviews with little to zero capabilities. I will advice you to do a petition ritual with duke dantelion and sallos yourself and see if it works

3 Likes

but i checked and most of the reviews have joined etsy for a long time. so its not like someone created them to leave reviews. also I was never charged for the recast.

I dont think I have the capability to do it myself… and I am wanting to get a sure answer of why it hasnt manifested yet before doing anything

Try your self even you think you don’t have capabilities have belief magik will work. You have nothing more to loose even if its not work you will get to learn new things about magik

1 Like

Agreed.

I’m not saying she is a scanner but there are a lot out there. She also may not be strong in reconciliation.

Is she performing the same ritual over and over or making adjustments as she gets new Intel? So she didn’t say it was anything that you were doing like lusting for results?

2 Likes

If you don’t believe you can, then you can’t. I suspect you don’t believe it can happen (as it is right now) and therefore you’re blocking the magick yourself. Just a thought.

So go again, do it yourself to the best of your capabilities and then forget. Let whatever come.

4 Likes

yes even i am a newbie in magik and first thing i did make pact with duke sallos regarding love matter as me and ex are not on talking term after making pact and after 3 week bam we had a very long conversation yesterday night for hours. Hail duke sallos and duke dantelion. If you believe you cab do it you will not see immediate and exact results but you will see result in some manner. Have faith

3 Likes

I prefer no to :slight_smile: but thanks for the suggestion.

Anyone here is able to know the reason?

I dont feel comfortable doing it myself as its hard for me to focus and I dont have the knowledge how …

I do believe in magick I just dont have the knowledge to do it myself right now. I have faith. this isnt the issue.

My issue is wanting to know FOR SURE WHY it hasnt manifested yet? To me there’s no point in doing another spell until I can identify the cause first.

No one can really tell you why, no one was there or knows you or the caster. One way to do it is to get a divination. But then again you’re spending more money and still relying on others.

Like everyone else said, you need to do it on your own.

You need to boost that confidence.

When you do it on your own, your magick is automatically supercharged with your own strong will, intent and energy. That my friend has no substitute.

If you are uncomfortable with magick, i would do a petition spell for the appropriate Spirit. They are the easiest to do in the beginning stages of your journey.

Do not think you are not strong enough, we all have a divinity in us that makes us capable of doing anything magickally, it’s only a matter of belief.

If you want to win a battle then you must pick up your own weapons, no one is going to fight for you. If you want something you must snatch it, asking nicely won’t always work. So get up, read up and start practicing, this forum is here to support people who learn.

Forgive me for being preachy, but I’d hate to see someone suffer, as you are. Make it happen.

5 Likes