Really need someone to talk to

@Lady_Eva @anon48532061 and anyone else. I just lost friends because of a fucking sentence. I really need someone to talk to right now

That’s not good, what happened hun?

1 Like

Need to pm. Involves off forum shit but involves forum members

2 Likes

@dagar

I get it. Been in your position before. I even had family switch up on me. But you know what… sometimes people need to be removed from our life. It could be a blessing In disguise.

9 Likes

I really hope your ok dag

2 Likes

hope you are doing good now

1 Like

You lost friends because of a sentence.
They were never your friends. Fuck. Them.

14 Likes

I can tell you that if a “friend” leaves you due to a sentence, that isnt a friend at all. Real friends still stay.

4 Likes

Depends on what the sentence said IMO

5 Likes

Basically this.
Make a bad joke and people leave, that’s okay
Say you’re going to fuck someone to death, thats…less okay.

1 Like

I have a friend who always tell shit about me to my face and i say disrespectful things towards him, but still we are good friends

2 Likes

I agree. Ugh people are such snowflakes and sensitive these days . :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Keep your head up @dagar, shit happens, it’s gonna be okay. I’ve lost friends before over some stupid BS, too. I know how that feels. So you can believe me when I say that if they left so easily, they weren’t true friends, you didn’t need them anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear,i truly hope u grow from it. Im new and cautious on giving advice,i hope this helps u but please try to stay focused on your path and push through and continue. Our mistakes are not failures,our mistakes are our success in another form if u choose so, not sure what was said but i do wish u well on your path.

1 Like

My 2019 energy right here.

7 Likes

those are called fake friends. Just pretending to be friends for benefits and when you need them, they don’t care. You call on their bs and they abandon over misunderstanding they created and they blame and accuse you at being the evil hearted guy. They don’t even realize they are fake friend. The big problem is she’s my soulmate friend. yes. i’ve confirmed it. Don’t say she won’t leave if she’s my soulmate friend. Not true. everyone’s human so they act stupid due to lack of soul evolution and poor social communication skills. Just cuz there is special bond don’t mean they won’t do stupid shit. She deny the connection when i told her or she confuse thinking that there is only ONE soulmate when there are many types.

Let’s not make this about me. I hope your ok dagar. It may be a time to explore your definition of friend. To clarify your wants and needs in terms of social people in your life. This experience gets you thinking about life needs/wants. Brainstorming time for your life in this present time.

2 Likes

Hey, turns out you’re stronger than they are. I talk shit with my friends ALL the time. If someone can’t handle it, not my problem. Not yours either. Keep that head up! Remember, those closest cut deepest but always with a lesson learned and thicker skin. What seems like the end of the world one day will seem funny in a month. And in a year, you may forget all about it.

Keep perspective. Never stop being who you are. And never apologize for it.

5 Likes

You’re right, people are absolutely unique and different from one another, or snowflakes.
What a nice thing you said.

Thank you everyone for your support :heart:

4 Likes

I hope that you find better ones. When i was in high school, those "friends talk shit behind my back. I found out because i over heard them and confronted them and told them that fuck you guys, you guys can kiss my ass, and have a nice shitty life. Last time i heard about one of them is in prison. Anyway some people will pretend to be your friend, i learned that the hard way,

1 Like