Really cool experience with Paltator

Last night I decided to work more on my senses… So I got Patlator’s sigil and ask him to help open my scrying vision.
In EA’s books, one of the things hes mentioned about him is the rapid awakening of psychic senses from simply having his presence near.

What happened next, I was extremely pleased with! I was not expecting a full on, guided astral projection!

Normally I would automatically skip to that state, without even going through the sleep paralysis… But this time he showed me the entire process, and a few easier techniques that the ones I was struggling with…

Not only did he show me how to do it, but i was able to maintain the state much longer than usual, and come back to the body at will instead of the forcive, reluctant waking up…

All I have to say here is… it seems each Being has a nice little surprise beyond what you expect them to do or what they are described as doing in the grimoires

Though I’m sure a lot of you already know that :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hey Nue, Just wanted to say that this was cool - it was nice reading about this experience of yours with Patlator which is entirely unknown entity for me. Thanks for posting!

Maybe I am wrong but I believe it is meant to be PALTATOR.
Nue just typed the name a bit wrong.

Nue just typed the name a bit wrong.[/quote]

Well Paltator or Patlator… This entity is not very well known for me, maybe i should check it up.

I suppose it is from some of Ea’s books? is it demon? angel? egregore?

Didn’t notice I mispelled the name, thanks for pointing that out!

It is from his book, I alternate studying through several of them at once but if i remember correctly, It was either in the mastering divination or evocation workbook… I’ll double check when I get home

Well Paltator or Patlator… This entity is not very well known for me, maybe i should check it up.

I suppose it is from some of Ea’s books? is it demon? angel? egregore?[/quote]

It’s found in Evoking Eternity. EA says its an angel, but it has no ‘el’ nor ‘on’ in the end of their names, so its whether an egregore or it is actually derived from some enochian table.

Anyway, when I was offering Angel Magic Casting, a person asked me to conjure him to help with his 3rd. Even though I was handling 6 different sigils at the time, when I opened Paltator’s sigil, something weird happened to my psychic vision, but I thought that to be a placebo and just moved on to the next spirit. Well, that spirit salad most likely gave to nothing as noone reported results from that day’s operation.

Also in the Mastering Evocation workbook on pg 89

Hey Nue could you show us his sigil please?

Here it is
http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/NueRoxas/media/paltator_zpswqkgmyng.jpg.html

[quote=“Diazin, post:7, topic:4707”]It’s found in Evoking Eternity. EA says its an angel, but it has no ‘el’ nor ‘on’ in the end of their names, so its whether an egregore or it is actually derived from some enochian table.

Anyway, when I was offering Angel Magic Casting, a person asked me to conjure him to help with his 3rd. Even though I was handling 6 different sigils at the time, when I opened Paltator’s sigil, something weird happened to my psychic vision, but I thought that to be a placebo and just moved on to the next spirit. Well, that spirit salad most likely gave to nothing as noone reported results from that day’s operation.[/quote]

Sorry Daizin, i was the one who asked for the working. you mentioned that it could take from now to however long, so i was patient but as it turned out so far i got nothing. so i decided to change my route.
NEU if you can share the method for the astral that the angel shared i would totally be grateful. Thanks in advance!!

[quote=“vprotas, post:11, topic:4707”][quote=“Diazin, post:7, topic:4707”]It’s found in Evoking Eternity. EA says its an angel, but it has no ‘el’ nor ‘on’ in the end of their names, so its whether an egregore or it is actually derived from some enochian table.

Anyway, when I was offering Angel Magic Casting, a person asked me to conjure him to help with his 3rd. Even though I was handling 6 different sigils at the time, when I opened Paltator’s sigil, something weird happened to my psychic vision, but I thought that to be a placebo and just moved on to the next spirit. Well, that spirit salad most likely gave to nothing as noone reported results from that day’s operation.[/quote]

Sorry Daizin, i was the one who asked for the working. you mentioned that it could take from now to however long, so i was patient but as it turned out so far i got nothing. so i decided to change my route.
NEU if you can share the method for the astral that the angel shared i would totally be grateful. Thanks in advance!![/quote]

Yes, sharing that information would have been the best and most important part of the message.

Ok here goes… It’s a combination of a candle spell and the popular “rope technique”. What you do is light a pillar candle (white or blue). And allow yourself to slip into a deep trance as possible. Now imagine a blue rope connecting your third eye to the flame (you can do this with eyes closed). When this happened i actually started to get a vision of the flame itself turning blue. Focus on this as you fall asleep, and command the flame to ease you out. I find that doing this, it stops the startling “body feeling filled with electricity/sleep paralysis stage” and skips straight to the projecting

1 Like