Realization

I appreciate your advice man but I’m not really interested in being with a spirit in that way. Wouldn’t solve my problems. Being with a physical woman would bring me more healing.

1 Like

Of course, man. It’s not for everyone.
Just have to stay vigilant and optimistic. That special person always comes into our lives sooner or later, we just have to recognize it. @FraterMagni

1 Like

I feel you. Thing I found is that without that connection you have with someone you care about it’s kind of hollow. Better than taking care of things yourself but not fully satisfying.

1 Like

You will find the love and healing that you seek. Stay positive!!

1 Like

Exactly! My last relationship was horrible. I fell out of love and she still loved me. We weren’t compatible in the least. I was nothing like the guys she usually dated and she wasn’t, not to be shallow, she wasn’t pretty enough.

Oh, relationships! As a hermit I can only say this.

1 Like

Been in your shoes, and even in worse places. Chill my friend and know that there are millions who are or were having even worse. I think you know pretty well that there are scenarios which can be a thousand times worse. So be grateful for what you have. And know this fact that unless you resolve those issues, memories, suppressed emotions, life is not going to get any better. I am saying this from both psychological and spiritual perspective. Resolve those issues as soon as possible.

1 Like

Big hugs-

2 Likes

I suggest working with Beleth.

Beleth is super kind, can help you with finding a woman and with your emotions.

She is usually considered to be specialized in bringing love, but I’ve found emotions are also her specialty - being able to heal, fix, control, manipulate emotions, and also show you how to do this.

She can show you how to work on the traumas you had in the past and grow stronger from them, and show you how to take control of your emotions - something not so important on first glance, but extremely powerful when you master it, not only in daily life but also in magick.

7 Likes

I understand how you feel. I’ve had a rough life myself. I was suicidal at one point as well. If you ever need to talk to someone you can pm me. It is great to get advice on how to use Magick to help but I know sometimes you just need to vent. I’m here if you want.

Best wishes to you :black_heart:

3 Likes

Well we really do have a fucked up society. I think it’s because our sense of individualism and constant economic competition is so strong that we forget that we need each other. That’s just my take.

I disagree with the above sentiment because it blames the recipient of the bad behavior for someone else’s being a jerk. Occasionally that might be the case but so much of the time the person acting like jerk is just a selfish douche.

What I do when that happens (If it is possible) I confront them in person and in a public place about their treachery. I work to maintain my cool, to the point that I’m whispering and their shouting and waving their hands. Then if you really want to push it call the police. Some crazy person is threatening me. The cops will arrive and your whispering and gentle and their acting like a maniac. Now I’ve never needed to push it that far because most people back right down. it’s important to do it in public that way you project the message that you expect respect and when you don’t get it there are consequences.

If it’s all online or via texts you’re guess is as good as mine.

If it’s any consolation people become more reliable as they get older. Although romantic relationships can always be fraught with bull shit.

Professional and work situations some places have a toxic work environment others don’t.

If all else fails move to western Ireland, learn Gaelic, move to Donegal County or somewhere in the five western counties of Connacht are Galway, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon and Sligo. I think the Irish value relationships far more than other English specking societies and the western edge of Ireland is where those values are the least watered down.

Yeah I know that doesn’t bode well for humanity.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Give yourself a big hug from me and remember the young adult years are some of the hardest in life. It does get better. It really does.

1 Like

I know what you mean.

I just got out of a screwed up relationship where the girl I was into wound up stringing me along and then ditching me for a guy who doxed me and had people send me death threats.

I won’t ever speak to either of these people again in my life. Makes my life better in the long run.

At the end of the day, it’s their loss to not have you in their life. Cut out the toxic people as best you can. Even if you can’t think up a way in the moment to heal what they did to you, you can break the cycle and get rid of them. At least kick out the people who cause the abuse, you know?

It works for me

3 Likes

Doxing people is sooo evil.

2 Likes

The general public doesn’t understand that guys are subject to sexual abuse and that it’s not uncommon. If you feel you need some professional heal in healing consider talking to someone at a rape crisis center or if you feel more comfortable call the Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673

4 Likes

I don’t think she meant to blame him, but to point out that there is something about them that makes them envious, so instead of working on their selves where their problem lies-because it is something that is wrong with them- they want to put their efforts into attempts to dis-empower him. I’ve had to deal with that treatment, and it doesn’t make me want to make of fool of those people in public, it makes me want to really inflict pain on them. Which there are many ways to do…

3 Likes

Ok, That makes sense.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was driving at. It’s not your fault how someone reacts to you. But people, being shitty as they are tend to feel inferior and take out their own inadequacy on other people.

3 Likes