I won’t post it here. This
is just a thread for those who
wish to know what i found to
of they wish. Comparing notes.

Pm me for my findings.

They all make sense and line up
very well.

Truth about what?
Keep in mind it’ll probably just be personal gnosis, not necessarily applicable to everybody’s perception.

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:3691”]Truth about what?
Keep in mind it’ll probably just be personal gnosis, not necessarily applicable to everybody’s perception.[/quote]

probably. That’s the problem with this reality.

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:3691”]Truth about what?
Keep in mind it’ll probably just be personal gnosis, not necessarily applicable to everybody’s perception.[/quote]

depending on what someone i sent it to says,
will depend on whether I’ll release it or not.

“Those who know do not speak, and those who speak do not know”.

I can’t agree. If that were true, we wouldn’t be able to trust any occult author whatsoever.
Some people like talking about their magic, othrrs don’t. I think Dani is reacting line thks because he’s new to the occult and things he couldn’t fathom before are beginning to make sense, so it’s natural for him to suddenly be like "OMG I KNOW SECRETS ".

Youre right, and taking what you said with what I said, you get that there are layers of truth, just like an onion, every time you think youve found the meaty center, it just peels back to reveal more layers, until you reach the middle, revealing nothing, and leaving nothing to speak of, only to be.

But of course, the first thing one would ask about this concept is, “Is it true?”, and the only response I can think of is, “Its true enough!”

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:7, topic:3691”]Youre right, and taking what you said with what I said, you get that there are layers of truth, just like an onion, every time you think youve found the meaty center, it just peels back to reveal more layers, until you reach the middle, revealing nothing, and leaving nothing to speak of, only to be.

But of course, the first thing one would ask about this concept is, “Is it true?”, and the only response I can think of is, “Its true enough!”[/quote]

It’s not really about me not wanting to share it completely
yet. I sent it to someone I can trust. They are going to
look over my theory and what I found out.
If it’s true, then I’ll post it to the thread.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:7, topic:3691”]Youre right, and taking what you said with what I said, you get that there are layers of truth, just like an onion, every time you think youve found the meaty center, it just peels back to reveal more layers, until you reach the middle, revealing nothing, and leaving nothing to speak of, only to be.

But of course, the first thing one would ask about this concept is, “Is it true?”, and the only response I can think of is, “Its true enough!”[/quote]

Honestly, that’s why I’m glad I started this whole spiritual journey with stuff like Alchemy & Zen Buddhism.

The point is, to figure out there is no point.

The point is: we’re here.

That’s the point, no really, that’s it.

That’s why these Yogi’s & Zen Masters just chuckle.

It’s all a GAME, once you see the bigger picture, the ocean of awareness is all consuming, ever moving, with no point.

Earth level 4 of the Matrix Qlippoth Saturn Lucifer Yhwh Lilith Belial Gedulah Mars Angels Aliens … Oh shit…am I actually just playing computer chess against myself?

That scene from War Games

If it’s consciousness, you are swimming along with it.

So, How do I win this game once I’ve figured out it’s all a fictional fairy-tale with fictional characters?

Don’t play.

Yea…it’s like that.

But…playing is just so much FUN. So we’ll play, over & over again…we always do.

It’s like this: When you’re at work, you’re a carpenter. When you’re at home, your a husband(or whatever), when you’re at school, you’re a student.

Yet, sometimes you just want a day off; Then you’re just a piece of consciousness swimming in the ocean of eternal awareness, maybe you feel like your consciousness is joined with a bigger one, maybe you just want to explore.

It’s all about ‘Capacity.’ What ‘role’ do you want to play today. Some people, planets, spirits, systems, whatever… just figure out how to move bigger pieces.

Alchemy baby. Constant change. Evolution.

Shakespeare knew it: ‘The world is a stage.’

1 Like

I think Gnosis touches on the key point, the point is to exist. People often wonder what their purpose in life is, at the end of the day those type of purposes are like the dreams you have at night, they are all inclusive only because you allow them to be (and thus want them to be!). When you grasp and accept this you stop worrying about many mundane things and start focusing on what you actually enjoy and love to do, and more importantly what you would like to grow towards.

The world is indeed a stage, most true, but until you’ve met the scriptwriter in depth there will be no “big” pieces moved. No matter how much you love the game, transcendence is the big permission slip into other dimensions/realities/densities or whatever you want to label it.