REALITY OBLITERATED - by Azazel

I was performing a evocation since I had some emotional and mental instability I get massive doubtful thoughts but being a left handed practitioner i’ve always got to anaslyse instead of just believe.

I was performing this evocation with Azazel a being I have been with since the beginning, I told him about my doubt and asked if I was even talking to him he said to me " what is real “, I said real is solid facts that can be observed, he laughed and said
” look at the space before you " all I saw was the sprites in the air, I said what am I supposed to see.

He said " don’t think, don’t anaylse at this very moment see beyond, go further, look deeper than ever before ".

Before my physical eyes I saw a hole in the middle of the room and the other side was just atoms and particles.

Shocked to hell, " I said what am I looking at ", he laughed once again and said " Reality torn, for reality is a empty canvas and you hold the paint brush, you want to see a certain image before you but how can you paint something if you can’t observe it ".

I rubbed my eyes believing this was my spiritual sight. IT WAS STILL THERE WTF, I was out of trance In a mundane state and I can still see this massive hole in the middle of the room.

I get back into trance and as I do Azazel says to me
" do not overthink or over analyse, the analysis comes after the observation not during it, I have come through your sense of hearing, now I have shown you a miracle through sense of sight, now you shall feel the touch ".

I said to him what touch and as soon as I did that.
TWO HUGE HANDS I PRESUME, touched me and kept touching me.

Azazel ends with " now you’ve observed, you have had a glimpse of your reality torn before you, I have touched your skin, my words echo through distances you can’t comprehend, now you may analyse ".

And then he gave me a incantation for a seeing beyond this reality and understanding.

I must say holy shit haha, all I have to say is no more doubting mental shifts happy days haha.

22 Likes

That is amazing! Great job! I’m currently pushing myself to go further and beyond, so I’m honestly a bit envious lol. The most I’ve gotten is slightly getting images in my minds eye, slight poltergeist activity, and emotions.
But seriously, great work. :slight_smile: How long have you been practicing evocation?

2 Likes

Thanks and i’ve been doing it for Five years i’ve had loads of phenomenal things happen it’s just I had a serious doubtful perspective I always try to overthink the situation I see myself as a occult / magick scientist and this experience just seals the flood of doubt really

3 Likes

Very nice. I haven’t worked with Azazel but he sounds like quite the teacher

Amazing interaction. Keep us posted

Could you please post the incantation?