Real Life Release Of Hate

I like it Seeker! One of my pet hates is a black magician who makes up excuses or justifications about why they do what they do, trying to play victim. Your honest enough to say that you do it because you just feel like it!!!

Thanks for the compliment Brutus.

Agreed Brutus, what most like to call morals are simply self justification to keep from feeling guilt about their actions or to somehow feel superior to those who take advantage of them.

I wouldn’t attack some random joe just because I don’t like the way he looked at me but that’s more about me not using my energy on a someone I find beyond worthless. My philosophy is to avoid those I have nothing to gain from, if I have nothing to gain from you and you get in my way I’ll find any way I can to fuck your life just so you know no to do that again.

Lol You sound like a guy I learned a lot from when I started coming into my own Wandering Fool. He’d always tell me not to waste my time on insects unless they started infesting my house. Words I still live by. :slight_smile: