Come on I miss this? :pensive::pensive:
Kindly make it 14!
Thank you!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ok…In boxing👊

2 Likes

I am glad to take a few of the ones you (@Yazata )are unable to give a read to (you are already fully booked for the 13 people) during this working week (from today until friday).

If @Yazata is happy, I am happy to take whoever will not be able to receive a reading from him/her. I am happy to receive PMs. I will take up to 5 people that @Yazata is not able to provide a reading to. I am happy with either general readings or more specific questions.
I am also happy to erase this post if @Yazata is no happy for me to support him in this thread.

Goodcluck and thank you for your energy, @Yazata.

6 Likes

@Illumia check this out @anon48532061 is on her good day.

2 Likes

Let’s wait for @Yazata 's approval before I take the step and help releasing the queue, please

I don’t want to intrude or offend him as he has kindly offered his time and this thread for all of you.

5 Likes

I understand, we wait for his approval and understanding!

2 Likes

:chicken:

3 Likes

Lmao. I was about to edit it but now I am gonna leave it for the giggles.

2 Likes

Hi @anon48532061
Sure. I will be doing the readings for the first 13 in this thread

I already started and will send these people mentioned above my interpretations tomorrow. Night night.

5 Likes

too bad i arrived late :confused: i could definitely want to exchange readings in favor of practice

Why do I always miss these offers?

Have now gotten theirs. The rest I WILL get to this week, please be patient. It took me a bit longer than I expected :grinning:

3 Likes

Everybody is served :grinning: Thank you all for letting me practice this skill.

4 Likes

You are a sweety. Thank you for helping people.

3 Likes

:blush:

1 Like

I have to say @Yazata’s reading was quite accurate! Kudos!

1 Like