Readings [closed]

im in also.please😁

I’d like a reading please!

Ur Heather/ mistletoe - this card is all about healing. There is something that you have been avoiding to adress. So be sure to pay attention to any dreams, visions, omens or synchronicities. The healing will strengthen your foundation. Mistletoe is also a card of fertility and creative endeavors. That whatever you have planted will surely bear fruit. You will reap what you sow if you care for it with love (that includes yourself :wink:).
Muin Vine - this card is the promise of abundance. It is time to harvest what you worked so hard to achieve. So pat yourself on the back!
Coll Hazel - are you ignoring your intuitive knowing? Perhaps your not liking what you know you need to do. It is time to stop procrastinating and face what needs to be done for your own growth. It is time to listen to your intuition, heal and let go.

You rune reading is confirming all of this. Your core runes are wunjo and sowilo. The clarity of this situation will bring success and happiness but your avoiding the work which will create the momentum you need. This momentum will give you the breakthrough that you have been working towards. Wish you well on your healing journey!

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

I’m definitely interested too, this sounds cool, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! That dovetails with other readings I’ve received recently :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Morrigan - The Morrigan is a tester of skill and will. She challenges us our self knowledge and our abilities. She pushes us to understand who we are. The good, the bad and the ugly.
The Exile - The Exile represents a person who has failed despite their skills and cleverness but has yet to realize why. This is a sign that you will not find the answer unless you accept the reality of your situation.
I have a feeling that you might be facing some kind of a psychological/behavioral problem that is preventing your success. Wish you well on your healing journey.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

It seems that you have all your ducks in a row. The cards have nothing to say. You keep being awesome! :sunglasses:

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Been desperately needing one if this is still available

1 Like

Ioho Yew - It seems you fighting a losing battle here and avoiding making a necessary decision. You might be avoiding this change out of fear or grief but its time to accept change and move on. Patience and self love will help you get through this turbulent time.
White poplar/ aspen - is a card that deals with adversity. This card challenges your grit and endurance. The difficulties that you are facing now are to build your character. It is also time to ask your guide for help and release all that no longer serves you highest good. This is a call to build a new and better you.
Your runes are showing that currently your entire life is on hold. There is no movement in any direction. It seems that you are working toward financial stability but must first face a few obstacles. The spirits are with you. You are under their protection as you heal and move forward. I wish you the best on your path.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

I’m down if you’re still looking to do some reads

1 Like

It seems at this moment in time you are doing just fine. They cards have nothing to say so keep rocking it! :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

Duchess

1 Like

Silver Fir/Pine - right now you are putting too much focus on problems and can’t see their solutions. Its time for a change in perspective. Try doing some reflection meditations to help you solve some current ones. And above all else remember that you are never alone and its ok to ask for help.
Suchlaph - it is natural to seek beaty and growth. It is ok to want to be in a state of love and comfort and Suchlaph wants to help you get there. Suchlaph would like to work with you. I wish you well on your journey.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Thank you @Duchess. I certainly feel that my endurance is being tested, a most instructive reading, I am grateful :pray:

1 Like

Shateiel - is the angel of silence. It is now time to take a moment a pause. Listen to the silence. What do you hear within the stillness. Is the silence really silent. Is the silence just as silent inside you. Stay still and observe. There is more to see, hear and learn. Wish you well.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Oblivion - open your arms. This card tells you that its ok to feel but but wallow in your misery and self pity. Its time to pick yourself up and look at all the beauty that is around you. There are a lot of gifts around you but you are refusing to see them. Its time to do some work on your throat and heart chakras.
Buho - transform the way you see. Its time to see the world in a new light. The world has more misery in it the more you look for it. See the world as an opportunity for growth and development of character. This card let’s you know that the world will notice your change in perspective and reward you accordingly. Crown chakra.
Orenda - honour your mystical, creative force. This card says that to move forward something needs to be let go. Orenda demands a sacrifice. You will not be able to see your true potential if you don’t release the things that hold you back. Work on your root chakra.
Merak- embrace oneness with the universe. Merak tells you that its ok to take things slow. There is no need to rush. Its time to pay attention to details and the world around you. The smallest of things can be beautiful and make your day. Ground yourself and walk with your heart. Heart chakra work.
Solitude - alone but not lonely. It is time for some self reflection. How are you treating yourself? What do you reflect into the world? This is time to slow down and evaluate yourself and release all that does not serve. Throat, heart, 3rd eye.
Ubuntu- Ubuntu says that now is the time for reflection of how you treat yourself and others. Be compassionate to yourself and others. Let go of any judgment. No two people walk the same journey. Third eye work.
Tangibility - make your dreams real. It is time to ground yourself in reality. It is also time to see what qualities you wish to poses. It is time to build a new you and make it a reality. Crown chakra work.
Hope this helps you on your journey.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

2 Likes

Hi if I’m not too late I’d appreciate one

1 Like

Thank you @Duchess, I appreciate it. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Can i have one please :smiley:

2 Likes

Interested. I was going to ask for one …

2 Likes

I’m interested. I’ll take one if you want to

1 Like