Reading

Can someone please give me a reading. I tried doing it myself but didnt find anything.

1 Like

done

1 Like

thank you very much.

1 Like

Can someone give me one too plsss

1 Like

done

2 Likes

if you have time could you read me?

1 Like

If anyone can read me aswell that’ll be greatly appreciated. I’m curious as to what you’ll find. Thanks

1 Like

done

Done

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

If anyone has time, I’ve tried doing a reading for myself, but I’d like someone with more experience to do a reading for me.

1 Like

Me too sweetie :wink:

1 Like

LOL Guys, @Ben_Sahar isn’t offering readings. He was just helping the OP out.

2 Likes

“Genius is composed of two sides; the active and the passive. The power to execute the Will is but blind force unless the Will be enlightened.”

Aleister Crowley Magick Part III Chapter 18.

“The answers to one’s questions in divination are not conveyed directly but through the medium of a suitable series of symbols. These symbols must be interpreted by the diviner in terms of his problem.”

Aleister Crowley Magick Part III Chapter 18.

Meditate long and broad and deep, O man, upon this Wheel, revolving it in thy mind!.. Then, when thou know’st the Wheel of Destiny complete… thou art past through the Abyss.”

Aleister Crowley Liber 333 Chapter 78

“Symbols are easy to come by; any system can be used – the difficulty lies in forging the magic link…It [the symbol] should become a basis for lateral thinking (or intuitive guesswork) rather than as a final answer to be mechanically interpreted.”

Peter J. Carroll Liber Null (Liber LUX Divination)

The divinations of the Officer, the Digger, the Statesman and the Whore differ.
They ask questions according to their expectations.

Al.