Reaching Out To Marbas

Hello all,

I am new to the occult world, but I have recently started invocating Marbas to help cure me of a health condition ive been dealing with for a long time.

I chose him not only for having a characteristic of healing and curing disease, but for some reason it just felt obvious to call him, like I was directed to him.

Anyway he told me some advice on different lifestyle changes, which make perfect sense to me. I have contacted him a few times now and I feel the connection is getting stronger each time since, even though admittedly i am underdeveloped spiritually.

He had asked me to make a post talking about my healing as if it already accomplished, so thats what Im doing. So, thank you President Marbas for the work your doing and are about to do.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re making great strides! I myself feel incredibly aligned with President Marbas. Unfortunately, though, I haven’t yet been able to establish two-way communication with him despite trying evocation a few times. If I may ask, what method did you use?

Hello

Basically just used his sigil and chanted his enn and asked him to come. Nothing elaborate. The communication in very subtle But i can tell it’s someone else and not my own mind. I’m not very experienced with these things but I hope that answered your question.

1 Like