Reaching my goal

Like i’ve said in my introduction i am trying to get back with my ex.

Today i felt an urge to call him again, i don’t know why i was so fucking “happy fluffy” from the very begining of the conversation - answer came later. His job plans failed, he had a fight with a couple od friends, someone ows him alot of money. Alone*, sad and depressed. Failing at everything he hoped for.

*Bitch who he left me for is gone for good. I’ll let him heal and wait for him to make a step in my way

Asmodeus said the problem now is that he’s a confused pussy, loves me but can’t make a decision. So here we go again…
Tonight will be Agares’s night, to bring back the one who escaped :wink:

3 Likes

I wish you the best of luck!

So i’ve heard, that he hooked up with some girl on new years. I can’t seem to imagine how od he going to find his way back to me. I’m kind of stuck

Well, if he hooked up with a girl, it was most likely due to the sadness and depression he has been feeling, and I would wager it was likely empty, meant nothing, and was basically a rebound. That’s not what you want to be. You don’t want to be his rebound so that he can get over shit and move on.
He may very well still be confused about you, but it doesn’t mean he can’t be hurting as well. I’d advise you remain patient and still try to talk to him, even just casually, and maybe think about speaking to others about help, maybe Sallos or Dantalion for love, or you could ask AA Raphael to heal him. You could do this through petition spells or evocation

Hello @Lillypad88,

I was reading your posting and the first thing that came to mind was “drop him”. He seems like a toxic person who plays the “poor me” victim role.

• His job plans failed
  • he had a fight with a couple od friends, someone ows him alot of money. Alone, sad and depressed.
    *Failing at everything he hoped for.
  • and he probably has sex with someone else?

F*ck no. This mofo is no prize. He is going to continue to fuck with your energy and bring you down. I will be honest. Don’t waste your time. Ask the daemons to bring someone better into your life.

6 Likes

I tried to err on the side of hope and optimism, but you might have said it best here!

1 Like

@zeeburrito

We are many times blinded by the way we “idealize a person.” We sometimes need to step back and Reflect. We create these overly positive qualities for these emotionally unavailable people or we attempt to “save these people” from their misery and shitty lives. I learned a long time ago, I am already dealing with the challenges life is giving me, I ain’t taking no one else’s issues or parasites.

3 Likes

It’s hard not putting people on a pedestal when you love them. I know I struggle with that too. It’s my nature to want to believe in people, trust in people, and see the best in them, and that only intensifies when it comes to the ones I love. But you’re right, we deal with enough on our own without trying to ‘save’ people from a terrible existence or connect with unavailable people…and how can we expect to be good for anyone else if we’re not good for ourselves and taking care of ourselves first?

1 Like

@zeeburrito

When I find myself obsessing over a person I ask Lucifer to assist me. I hate feeling insecure. I personally believe we need to stop giving the person we “love” so much power over us. We give them so much “power” that we are willing to accept “bread crumbs”, shitty behavior, and then we still make excuses for the individual being a shitty ass person.

I think that’s where the love magick goes wrong. We “idealize” and “want” a relationship with a person we have mentally created. So we chase the person we mentally created, and in reality he or she is not the same person we are asking the daemons to bring back to our lives. I bet the daemons are like, Is that’s him? Are you sure? You want that back? :woman_facepalming: He doesn’t seem to be the “same” individual you have identified/described. Looks like him but … I don’t know if it’s the right person lmao :joy: .

4 Likes

Well we broke up 5 months ago and when he came back with Sallos help we didn’t make it official so he technicaly has a right to have sex with people. Anyway turned out he didn’t do it.

I am aware of everything that’s wrong with him, i don’t see him as pure perfection.

I want him because I can, he’s my project. There are still feelings for him, i’m not going to lie, but I need him to need me, if that makes sense…

I had a reading done and it was really good, but I am not sure if the person who is doing it isn’t too deep in topic, sounds harsh but perhaps i should find someone who is not involved for a another divination

I think a divination from an uninvolved party sounds like a good idea

Just a quick heads up, that @zeeburrito cannot do any sort of reading for you. We have a rule here prohibiting new members from offering readings until they have been active for at least 90 days.

1 Like

yep, i’m limited at this point lol

Fml, i told You it’s hard! Haha

yeah, it really is! i’d be happy to help you once my 90 days is up, but even then the most i could probably offer (unless my skills improve dramatically between now and then) is a tarot reading

i’d also want to PM you about it as well instead of just publically posting everything…i feel like that kind of stuff is a little more intimate in nature and deserves a level of privacy. but idk how long it takes before i would get PM privileges either

In 90 days it will hopefully be my happy ending going on :sunglasses:

thats the spirit! i’ll be hoping for the same for you :smiley:

PM usually unlocks within a week or less if you are fairly active on the forum. You have been here four days, so it shouldn’t be too long. You’ll know it when your profile moves from “Basic” to “Member.”

Please remember the 90 day rule applies to readings in PM as well.

1 Like