Reaching a different level in the rapture

It started two days ago when i was riding home on my longboard. I just learned to ride and i was still very much terrified of going down hills without stopping. I was riding down a hill sitting down on my board when suddenly i started to say Belials enn. I had forgotten his enn when i was in ritual but it just came flowing out my mouth when i least expected it. I rose to my feet on the board and coasted down while yelling his enn. I dont still quite know what happened but i think its something i should mention.
Today I woke up feeling like i had a really bad hangover with a bad cold (i dont drink nor am i sick). In all honesty ive noticed that this happens when any combination of entities im working with increase their energies towards me during the night or if i did a heavy evocation. I felt like this the entire time i was walking to the store then as soon as i adknowledged the particular entities that i have pacts with there was in influx of energy that made me queasy and then it faded away as i turned on my music and began to sing.
When i was walking home today, i was singing and Asmoday kept sending images of himself to my third eye. i found it very funny that with each song he changed his appearance. however this isnt what this thread is about. All of a sudden i get the image of a man with a lions head in a business suit. i know this to be Vine so i did not panic. however this is when it all began to become weird. i felt myself being pulled deeper and deeper into a trance with Vine being the initiator. you know how during ritual or a rite how you want to reach the point called the crossroads and at the crossroad you want to reach rapture? I have never quite been able to get to the rapture point, but today that changed. as i stumbled on further i reached the rapture point. it felt as if my very energies were exploding out of me as i merged with Vine. it felt like i was in another world. my vision became blurry and i collapased to the ground(still concious but helpless). in that moment i understood everything yet nothing. Vine then realeased the energetic vice grip he had on me. i continued on my way home dazed and wondering what the hell just happened. Guys i think i was just pushed to my limits.

what was your first time in rapture like? does this sound accurate for a rapture?

7 Likes

I’ve as similar events but I was ignorant of the name. Sounds like he might be getting you ready for the next step.

2 Likes

Is that terminology common among E.A.'s work?

1 Like

for the most part, ive been through his channel a couple of times through and it seems pretty common.

1 Like

Guess I haven’t gotten that far. Sounds like great progress. I love the feeling of a good head thumping through a ceiling, clear signs and all.

1 Like

Welcome to The Rapture
You made the cut :ok_hand:

5 Likes

does it not happen very often?

1 Like

Was this in public? :no_mouth: I am afraid to trance somewhere other than the ritual space! I keep snacks with me at all times…

1 Like

it was in public. this was my first time tha anything public has hapened

2 Likes

:fearful: omg… keep snacks with you so you stay grounded! The scary thing about this is I’ll be taken to the hospital and cause a seen…

1 Like

funny thing is that i literally said that 5 minutes before i felt it begin.

and then it happened. luckily i was fairly deserted road

1 Like

:thinking: I wonder if there is a way to stop this or manage it from happening in public… it is a progress nonetheless!

1 Like

A small piece of hematite works to ground. I have a cylindrical piece about two inches long I carry with me in a pouch it serves as a ground/ severing wand. Obsidian is good for getting in a grounded headspace but can cause depression if you work with it too much and have very little Capricorn in your chart.

1 Like