Reached out to Dantalion, Pyrichiel and my former partner blocked me

I reached out yesterday to Dantalion for help with a reconciliation, and Pyrichiel to cause regret until amends are made. I agreed to put work in myself and did the Brand attraction spell late last night.
My partner had a mental break and i haven’t seen them in over a month.
Yesterday, out of nowhere, he deleted my comment from his birthday last year, and unfriended and blocked me. Today he unfriended me on my main account.
I don’t understand.

This happens sometimes… It’s not the first post I’ve seen on here where a spell like this backfires.

It usually taken to mean, it’s very much not in that person’s will to reconcile, they have felt the effects of the spell, and it’s made them very uncomfortable or angry, or some other very negative feeling, which they associate directly back to you, and makes it all worse. Some people have very strong wills and feeling them be tampered with makes them react badly.

Could also be the effect of protections from entities or natural ability earning them. They’ve decided you’re not good for them, and that perception has to be fixed before magick has much of a path through.

4 Likes

If someone has a mental break down the last thing you should do is mind control spell. You’re here for help not a rant so i’m gonna stop here and give you an actual step by step guide but my sassy side needed me to make the first point. that being said, your a brand fan so :

He has a spell called “convey love to one in need” use it on your ex to calm the genera tension
Then use “make others warmer towards you” so that he realises his mistake

Then “encourage change” so he will be more willing to talk to you.

Those 3 powers can be found in Mystical Words of power, Words of Power and Greater words of power.

Finally, the Demon Orias can change minds and hearts without a word being spoken to the person.

I believe this should be more than enough. Additionally, in MWOP the first book i mentioned, there is a power named “influence with emotions” you could use it to make your ex miss you, but only after the 3 first instructions

6 Likes

I didn’t go into detail, but his break wasn’t a breakdown, it was a break from the norm where he made some very odd excuses, and went completely cold and ran away like a coward. When we had just been trying so hard to start a family, and days earlier he promised me everything was going to be ok.
But I see what you mean.
I’ll try those tonight, thank you very much for insight.
Have you had success with those yourself?
Do you have any suggestions for methods of contacting Orias? I used Winterfield for Dantalion.

The last they had told me, if they “could” return, they would, whatever that means.
As to the second hypothesis, I’m not sure how to change that.

1 Like

did the Brand attraction spell late last night.

If it was from Magickal Seduction, I’m not suprised.

I’ve had success with all of Brand’s stuff, except for that one.

Clean slate. Do a cleansing and cord cutting, and start over… but try not to use Brand’s work for love-related results. It’s just messy.

So how has your situation evolved after this time?

2 Likes

Nothing has changed. It didn’t work. What do you use for love results?

1 Like

I’ve noticed that this mix of “come to me” and “I’m attacking you” causes this every time.
Remember all humans are slightly telepathic and are wired to be sensitive to negative emotions.

The confusion in energy negates the working. Your sending of pain and hate energy like this “causing regret” thing, easily overrides any attraction energy because it makes it feel like a lie.

Work on yourself and decide if you actually love this person and why you want them. If it’s for selfish reasons, like not wanting to feel rejected but you don’t really give a shit out them, drop it it’s hopeless. If it for sex only that will actually work better. For romance clear out your preconceptions and baggage first, then do the working form a clean state of love.

You want to feel in your own heart what you want them to feel equally for you. If you can’t feel that clean love, they will sense that and know you’re not being authentic. They may see you as a predator.
Fix yourself to fix your world.

In short: keep it positive, good vibes only.

6 Likes

What if you layer the magick?

You mentioned he acted cowardly, so you could push him to have the courage to speak to you.

Then there’s the detail of what he’d say, and you need to work on his emotions for that. You can turn them into whatever you want (loving you, missing you, etc), but clarity will be a must.

Then there’s the matter of getting rid of the competition, too. You’ll have to isolate him so he can focus on you only.

Layer it (I’d start with the isolation part), but don’t do it all at once. You can send several spirits from DoM to work together on the same task, though, but don’t do rituals for different purposes on the same evening.

1 Like

Instead of doing work om him, do work on yourself only for a while.
Things like self love, confidence and general attraction and then focus on your own life, put your attention into things you would love to change in your life that are not related to him, do a course, focus on a hobby, pay attention to your fitness/ your health, beauty, aesthetics etc and hang out with friends or meet new people. This change in energy can really draw people back in quite naturally and wanting you instead.
If you still want him after doing all this though, and if he hasn’t come back naturally then do some work to have him dream about you and make him remember good memories and to have him contact you. Until then be a mystery and be one that is growing better in his absence.

3 Likes