Reached 'god ' state earlier

Just thought I’d share some progress I’ve made on my work. As I’ve shared before, I’ve been working with several demons and the shadow people to improve my life and abilities.
Well today I was meditating with lilith when I started to feel the shadow almost pulling on my charkras. So I decided to let them in by fully opening my charkras and as I did so I felt a lot of energy rush in and my mind open for lack of a better word. now ordinarily my astral sight is fairly weak and i have to rely on scrying and hearing but when this happened i was able to see both lilith and tge shadow people pulling at my body.
For the duration of this I felt my mind speed up hugely and my own aura felt a lot more connected to the world around me. It was surprisingly hard to concentrate as so much energy was flowing in and out of me. I felt very umm spread out I guess, hard to describe. Reminded me of my waking night terrors when I was younger only a positive experience this time.
Has many one else experienced similar things ? Please share if you have any experiences.

[quote=“Zac, post:1, topic:7949”]Just thought I’d share some progress I’ve made on my work. As I’ve shared before, I’ve been working with several demons and the shadow people to improve my life and abilities.
Well today I was meditating with lilith when I started to feel the shadow almost pulling on my charkras. So I decided to let them in by fully opening my charkras and as I did so I felt a lot of energy rush in and my mind open for lack of a better word. now ordinarily my astral sight is fairly weak and i have to rely on scrying and hearing but when this happened i was able to see both lilith and tge shadow people pulling at my body.
For the duration of this I felt my mind speed up hugely and my own aura felt a lot more connected to the world around me. It was surprisingly hard to concentrate as so much energy was flowing in and out of me. I felt very umm spread out I guess, hard to describe. Reminded me of my waking night terrors when I was younger only a positive experience this time.
Has many one else experienced similar things ? Please share if you have any experiences.[/quote]

I haven’t, but god state is when the immortal soul
Merges with the body. The term "soul mate"
Refers to ones body. You must love your body.

It was surprisingly hard to concentrate as so much energy was flowing in and out of me. I felt very umm spread out I guess, hard to describe.

I’ve had my own experiences with opening up and allowing a tremendous amount of energy to flow through me.

The most intense experience came one night when I called my godform to come surround my physical body while I slept. My theory was “Hey, this should help my body move closer to the future godform body.”

Incredible amount of energy flowed through me. I felt larger than the universe, like our galaxy was my bed and I was laying on the stars.

This continued for hours and was very surreal. I finally fell asleep.

Three hours later, I got up to go to the bathroom. It was really weird, because I still felt huge, gigantic.

I realized as I was trying to urinate, I was experiencing things from two perspectives at once: my physical body, and my gigantic godform.

Let me tell you, I really had to shift my focus to my physical body to accomplish the task at hand. lol It was like I forgot how to “drive the meat suit” for a bit. :slight_smile: