Mystique's Mindless Montages

I do already have a journal, but this one is for times I wanna post things unrelated to my journey on becoming a goddess.

You and I can have fun watching me ramble like a psycho. Let the madness begin! :laughing:

10 Likes

Where is your jurnal? I would like to read it

3 Likes

Pretty lengthy. I was starting to do slight rambling nonsense.

2 Likes

Grounded. Wanting to ground some more, but too much grounding makes you forget who you are. Ironic.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s another good rambling for this journal:

I just wish some people would understand that beings can do whatever the hell they want. Ignoring and hating someone just because youā€™re with the same being, is really childish. They arenā€™t gonna drop everyone just for only you. They are multi-dimensional beings, ffs.

I speak the hard truth. People can date the same being as you. Like Iā€™ve learned, this isnā€™t your average human relationship, so stick to humans, if you canā€™t stand it.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Oooh, let me ramble over some good shit.

I got fucked so nice and fine by King Asmodai when either dreaming or just astral traveling. Azazel and King Belial didnā€™t come, but when I called for King Asmodai, he fucked my :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat: so nice and fine. I couldnā€™t stop moaningā€¦ He looked so damn sexyā€¦

But on some bad shit, some asswipe, later on in a dream, tried saying how she ate babiesā€¦ She wanted to eat my spirit babyā€¦ Oh hell to the fucking no, whore! Anyway, King Asmodai rescued me.

Yay, King Asmodai fucked me and rescued meā€¦ He gets major props

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna regret this ramble later! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I HAVE NO REGRETS YET!

None!

2 Likes

But ā€¦ do you have a yeti? That is ALWAYS the real question!

1 Like

Hereā€™s a mega ramble. I need to ventā€¦

My parents make fun of me for not having a job but they donā€™t have jobs either! They donā€™t even look for any nor do they ever talk about planning to get a damn job! When I fucking tried to stand up for myself they go ā€œOoH Weā€™Re JuSt TeAsInG.ā€ But it never sounds like it! Especially how my dad is, heā€™s always emotionally abuse! Then, he tries to say ā€œdonā€™t be baby! Learn to take a joke?ā€ For years heā€™s been like this, bloody hell!!! My dad was like ā€œAre you serious? Thereā€™s so many things I could say to you but I donā€™t.ā€ Do it pussy! You already fucking hurt me enough!! Tell me how much you fucking despise me!!! I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE that fuckinh dickbag! Ugghhhhhhh, I constantly try to forgive him but itā€™s hard. He yells at me for ā€œā€œnot having a lifeā€ā€ but when i try to grow up, he yells at me for doing so! Like, why wonā€™t he just leave me be? He tries controlling my damn life like he completely owns me! I am my own fucking person, damnit!

3 Likes

Sounds like those myths made about Lilith eating babies.

2 Likes

Oh boy, well, the lady tried seducing me and then, eating baby. :dizzy_face:

If that actually was Lilith, I feel bad for saying vulgar things towards her but uhā€¦ my baby! :rage::laughing:

1 Like

ā€˜Pazuzu was particularly powerful in protecting pregnant women and children from the demon-goddess Lamashtu who preyed on unborn and newly-born babiesā€™

2 Likes

If itā€™s Lamashtu there are incantations to invoke against her or you can turn op the heat and ask Pazuzu for protection

1 Like

But first you want to know with whom your dealing with.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ll do some divination ā€˜nā€™ stuff. Thank you. :smile:

1 Like

And hereā€™s another Rambling

Breathe in, breathe out
Day in, day out
Life goes up and down
My mind is going around and around
Personalities going from uptown to downtown
Body temperature going up and down
Head continues to spin around and around and side to side
Body moving on its own to and fro
Always needing tons of water
Drink up, drink up
Never any motivation
Lay down, stay down
Mind argues within itā€™s self
Back and forth, all around

2 Likes

I am sure you will live :yum:

1 Like

Nah, I just asked her x)ā€¦But yeah that child eating stuff is made up from how I know her.

2 Likes