Re-wiring my mental conceptions on love and attraction

Recently I’ve hit a bit of a dry spell. And I’ve also become horribly sexually frustrated. Adramelech suggested that I completely re-think what I think about women and attraction. In the past, I was prone to being friend zoned and I could be a bit of a pushover but this year (starting in September) I began to improve and went into a committed relationship. She was a nutcase and we broke up. I didn’t want her toward the end but the sexual fulfillment was nice. I also realized she wasn’t attractive enough and that I can do better. So what suggestions do my fellow black magicians have on re-wiring myself so I can become pussy-nip?

2 Likes

Depends on the girl. Some girls like cheese, heartfelt letters, poetry, etc. Some like brick heads. I suggest using magick to find out her ideal man then become it. Well depends if you want pussy, love, or something else. Oh and daily invocations of gods of attraction will help.

1 Like

Invocation of sitri? Always good to have an extra hand… As for the women, find someone akin to you… Makes things a fuck ton easier

3 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 That may be the problem. All of the local witches are taken. Lots of hippies and new agers though.

2 Likes

That you know of, brother.

If any of them practice magick, no matter what form, it will be easier to corrupt them :wink: especially if their personality is already similar to yours

3 Likes

You can use affirmations for that. It is a slow process, but it works :wink:

Terrible advice.
No offence to the poster but that is still the exact same nice guy shit he used to do.

Frater are u in a big city or small town!
If city just hit the clubs with the pua shit, don’t do that in small town it’s not the best strategy.

2 Likes

It may sound cheesy but I think this saying has a lot of truth to it:

“Boys chase girls, women chase men.”

I think focusing on yourself, developing the right attitude, going to the gym, making more money, improving your looks WHILE being outgoing and doing the things you like will give you a better chance of ending up with someone you actually like rather than someone you’ll just pump & dump or break up with after a bit.

Women, contrary to popular belief, do approach men, but only a narrow type of man. Once they find this type of man, they won’t hesitate to show him how they actually feel. Even the “nice girls.” It’s the average Joe (read: unattractive man) who must tryhard, approach, chase, etc.

Don’t be the average Joe, be that special type of man; good luck.

tl;dr: don’t chase women, master yourself first, put yourself out there, maybe ask a demon to improve the odds, and watch the magic happen.

4 Likes

What makes it harder, is that I’m not sure whether or not I want love or I want sex more. @Laith_wavey I live in a small city surrounded by small towns. It’s kind of a weird situation but my city is the hub.

1 Like

Meaning where I am I can afford to push the boundaries and be more forward and approach 40 girls find out half got boyfriends half I don’t like or don’t like me and end up with 5 numbers a few dates for the week and possibly a one night stand. In small town people talk and you’d develop a negative reputation so the numbers game can’t be played to that level.
The same principles apply sure. But you don’t get the benefit of anonymity and can’t afford to piss too many off. Where as you would in a bigger city and never see them again.
So in that case it’s about building bigger social circles and being the shit more than cold approach.

2 Likes

That’s my predicament. I’m planning on moving this upcoming fall but it’s currently difficult because of my situation. I just feel like it’s time I’m not beating off by myself or spending fridays getting stoned and/or drunk. Like I’m ready for my next relationship.

2 Likes

Then you could just say fuck it and go for everything you want.
If you’re not staying there indefinitely then long term repercussions are gone and you have that freedom now.
Think about it.

1 Like

@Laith_wavey Your absolutely correct in that and I’m being a bitch.