Re: Which demon, god, or spirit do I start with?

Hey there, its Lexius Blackrose. There are many gods and spirits you can work with depending what your ethics and what you want to follow. To start with try using meditation and divination methods such as candle communication to talk to spirits. State that you only accept positive energies and only wish to work with positive beings. Then state your intention such as wanting to learn more in Magick and befriend new beings.

Research Black AND White Magick to understand what beings there are for you. Black Magicians are more likely to work with demons - primarily Goetia Demons and White Magicians often work with Angels. However Magick is Magick and you should wish to work with whoever you would like because it is YOUR evolution!

If you don’t want to work with demons, work with angels and their authorities. If you want to work with demons, you can research them on the Joy of Satan and the Demonic Temple. Before working with your chosen spirit, state who you are and what your intention is.

I’ve split this reply into its own new topic - with some exceptions, we try to keep the Q&A just as questions, rather than turning into threads, so it’s nice and tidy.

Having a thread here means other people can chip in their suggestions as well, which might be helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any really, Jonathan. It depends WHO you want to work with and what your ethics are. Research spirits, demons, angels and gods of different Magick practices such as black/white magick, spiritual satanism, angelic spiritualism…

This is great advice you’re giving me! Thank you!

Any really, Jonathan. It depends WHO you want to work with and what your ethics are. Research spirits, demons, angels and gods of different Magick practices such as black/white magick, spiritual satanism, angelic spiritualism…[/quote]

I have a similar question to Jonathan, only that I’m gonna be a little more specific. I basically would like to work with the nicest deities out there.

One that is polite, patient and most importantly, would never ask me to kill. And if I do fail in a task, s/he won’t destroy my life because of it.

As for the kind of assistance, I’ve been thinking about protection from ill intentioned spirits or magical guidance.

Obviously you are not going to pick oldest and most powerful god to start work with as beginner but as said you should study what demons or angels are good for and then pick by your intuition.

I did. So have a lot of people. The first demon I ever worked with was Belial. Followed by King Paimon. They both delivered. This isn’t a video game where you have to work up through levels until you gain access to things. You’re perpetuating a myth that you need to be extra special super experienced to call on a high ranking demon or god. You don’t. They’re available and accessible for everyone.

5 Likes

^ Agreed, a lot of people on here have had great results by starting out with demonic Kings, and gods.

The only exception I can think of is if someone’s working with a specific system where a spirit acts as a gatekeeper, like New Avatar Power, or you’re having to pathwork up a heirarchy.

[quote=“Devil Jin, post:5, topic:9395”]I have a similar question to Jonathan, only that I’m gonna be a little more specific. I basically would like to work with the nicest deities out there.

One that is polite, patient and most importantly, would never ask me to kill. And if I do fail in a task, s/he won’t destroy my life because of it.

As for the kind of assistance, I’ve been thinking about protection from ill intentioned spirits or magical guidance.[/quote]

I’m searching my mental files for “spirits who never kill” and coming up with nothing, which I hadn’t thought about before so thanks for that!

Even lovely and loving Hathor is linked to Sekhmet, and she nearly wiped out the human race. Still, in her Hathor form she’s usually very loving and benevolent.

Maybe Quan Yin?

I think the best way to find out which spirit is best suited for you, is by doing an extensive research of several deities, spirits, gods and goddesses. That’s the easiest part. Read about them. Read objectively and critically. You can’t, and shouldn’t, do research subjectively. Why? Because you still haven’t met these spirits personally, yet. Most information you will find is either dogmatic, or subjectively shared.

Secondly, you should know yourself better than anyone else, right? What kind of person are you? Are you dedicated? Do you have commitment? What are your goals in life? It doesn’t mean you have to overthink it and write a journal or a diary, but the better you know yourself, the easier it is to find the right spirit.

There’s so many spirits out there, but once you’ve read enough, you make the choice to start your journey.

2 Likes

well i do want to say since i know the mods read every message, Thanks everyone, since i’ve been gone i have progressed substantially and a thank you to E.A koetting to bringing this place back to life, Used to be a message on here every 2 weeks but it seems to be almost every thread has a message a day.

NOW ANYWAYS. A demon I’ve been working with, Orobas, he is described literally has the nicest demon in his description, “Will never let the summoner fall to a lesser spirit or get manipulated” WHen i first evoked him he called me an idiot for making a shotty protection circle, You want the nicest demon, well the rudest, Orobas.

3 Likes

heres his sigil i painted as a gift, no strings attached, just something for him, my prized possession.

Any really, Jonathan. It depends WHO you want to work with and what your ethics are. Research spirits, demons, angels and gods of different Magick practices such as black/white magick, spiritual satanism, angelic spiritualism…[/quote]

As for the kind of assistance, I’ve been thinking about protection from ill intentioned spirits or magical guidance.[/quote]

Hey there, its lexius blackrose. Okay, its sounds as if you want to work with ‘good’ beings. First of all, please understand ANY being can be either good or bad. Not that long ago i posted that angels are bad(due to my spiritual satanic beliefs) but i soon realized it has to be on an individual level and not on what ‘species’ of being it is. I soon corrected my beliefs!

No matter what being it is,if it asks you to kill - do not do it (unless it is a curse to your enemy - if u wanted!) E.A said himself on one of his videos that he was asked by a ‘satanic’ being to kill somebody but he didn’t. It is a TEST to see whether you are easy to be controlled and manipulated!

Anyway, try looking at Angels, and Gods such as Hathor…
Then work with beings such as Lucifer and Azazel (if you wanted) as these beings aren’t evil.

I am very late to this party, but my experience with Sethlans and Kothar-wa-Khasis has been extremely free of “life ruination.”. Even Hephaestus has been pleasant, even as He is a little vengeful. Investigate the Gods Who make things, the patrons of creators. These are the Gods who are probably least likely to trash your world if you screw something up in an honest mistake, but be aware that making the same mistake twice is frowned upon in ALL circles

of course lucifer

:smiley:

ehm but if you have the creepy or harsh attitude dark personality you can try hades :smiley:

i love them both

but lucifer is more balanced

Does this method works @Lady_Eva ?

Hello esvel please I’m new to anything I love to work with a demon but I don’t know how to start or something
If I can be your good friend so you help me
Please I will be happy to be mentor