Re: the most powerfull magic in this universe

[quote=“t1tocool”]am grateful for being here .,. thank you for excepting me in your heart .
is there anybody would kindly guide me to the most powerful magic in
this universe ?[/quote]

It’s the Mage not the system

That’s what my mentor told me

is there anybody would kindly guide me to the most powerful magic in this universe ?

All magick has the potential to be powerful, but it can depend upon the skill of the operator, their training, confidence, and a host of other factors - evaluation of those being too long-winded, theoretical, and incomplete to be much use to you if you want to start seeing results any time soon. :slight_smile:

I don’t know what pre-existing powers and abilities you may have, so there’s simply no way an outsider can tell you definitively what’s most powerful for you - could be Runes, could be Vodou, could be chaos magick, dunno.

Magick is mainly used to get a tangible result of some kind, it’s often defined as “the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will,” though many of us enjoy doing it for its own sake - but if you’re new to studying this, can I suggest you read this post I did and see if that helps you with where to start?

Some Member Resources & Tips ~ How To Get The Most From This Forum.

I already sent you a PM (check your Messages tab above) with some useful links to things, so you now have a place to start that’s based on what’s on this forum and site, and then please do ask if there’s anything you’re not clear on after that. :slight_smile: