Re: Moses sorcery

DISCLAIMER : This is just my Personal Opinion and interpretation of Bible Story and other related subject concerning moses

First of all i dont Believe in many Kind of Magick,

But if you look at the Bible, You can see that Moses was using his Magick for a lot of Different Purpose, for Instance, He was able to do Good Things but also Terrible Things, like the Plague of Egypt that kill all the First born son of the Eygyptian,

Even if Many People will say that It was not Moses who was Performing this but God, I disagree, Since i dont Believe in a Personal Cosmic God, i see in these Story that Moses was more a Balanced Sorcerer Mostly LHP,

If you look or Instance at his Story, he could have become the next Pharaon but instead decided to save the Hebrews, Its antinomian in my own Opinion, In this story he did both ‘‘White Magick,’’ for Healing with the Brass serpent for instance, and ‘‘Black Magick’’ to destroy the ennemis of the Hebrew .

So in my own Opinion Moses was Performing Mostly Black Magick and was a LHP Practicionner

1 Like

Well, I don’t think he was performing any kind of magic, since I don’t believe he existed in physical form.

But if you want to follow the bible: “Moses was educated in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and was powerful in speech and action.” - Acts 7:22

Suggesting he was trained in the egyptian priests ideas of magic etc in his time. However, his miracles were always claimed to be performed by “God” who merely told him to do something such as strike a rock, have Aaron throw his staff to the ground etc. Actually that is not too far from how some spirits might teach you their “own magic” so you might say he did the magic of “Jehova.”

The OP of this thread requested a name-change, shortly before being banned - I’m wiping his old posts at his request and deleting references to his username.

This topic was originally about “what types of magick Moses did” for anyone reading it and wondering.

Well, there is the overwhelming evidence that there was no such being as Moses, and that the fact nothing with the name of moses exists in writing for nearly 1500 years after the alleged time that he did his gig, makes it pretty easy to see that someone decided it was important to create a moses figure to be able to con the people into following the would be priestly cast they were setting up.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:1, topic:7777”]DISCLAIMER : This is just my Personal Opinion and interpretation of Bible Story and other related subject concerning moses

First of all i dont Believe in many Kind of Magick,

But if you look at the Bible, You can see that Moses was using his Magick for a lot of Different Purpose, for Instance, He was able to do Good Things but also Terrible Things, like the Plague of Egypt that kill all the First born son of the Eygyptian,

Even if Many People will say that It was not Moses who was Performing this but God, I disagree, Since i dont Believe in a Personal Cosmic God, i see in these Story that Moses was more a Balanced Sorcerer Mostly LHP,

If you look or Instance at his Story, he could have become the next Pharaon but instead decided to save the Hebrews, Its antinomian in my own Opinion, In this story he did both ‘‘White Magick,’’ for Healing with the Brass serpent for instance, and ‘‘Black Magick’’ to destroy the ennemis of the Hebrew .

So in my own Opinion Moses was Performing Mostly Black Magick and was a LHP Practicionner[/quote]