Re: Is it possible to become a demon?

[quote=“Luckyjoins, post:1, topic:7235”]Dear EA,

I was wondering if its possible to become a demon, and explore the afterlife as a demon, and how would one go about this? Would they have a demon help them with such matters? Thank you[/quote]

No, you’re a human being. You have the capability of Good and Evil.

You CAN have a demon help you in basically any matters, however. This is called a familiar spirit.

Moved this from the Q&A. :slight_smile:

Disagree, because, Varnaxis, but he wasn’t an ordinary guy, so whatever.

In order to answer this question, you first have to understand what a demon actually is beyond what they talk about in the bible. There are many different types of demons from all cultures not mentioned in the bible. Then there is the notion that demons arent necessarily evil. So take some time to ponder the physical and non-physical characteristics of a demon…then question and compare it to a human being…maybe people are already demonic in everyday life.

Under the right cercumstances you can become anything.

True. I have heard a few accounts of a person becoming a demon in the next life, maybe not in this existence, but working their way up to become a master. Then in the next life becoming pure dark energy that can be evoked and can interact with us.

I strongly believe it’s a possibility, because I’ve experienced this on a personal level. It’s hard to explain the “how’s” and “why’s”, because the process is complex and you need comprehension and awareness to understand it. And, preferable, be fully awake the whole time.

If demons use a human as a vessel - for reasons like marriages, a pact or just for faster availability - doing nothing to maintain their “residence” within, could be very draining and will often require a high maintenance of the physical human body. Getting a part of their DNA, by blood, and their core energies, will require less physical maintenance. In comparison to a temporary invocation, you need to ground yourself afterwards, just for the reason to build up your energies. You rarely need grounding if you’re a vessel and a part of their current. A transformation is, in my case and by experience, inevitable. If I wasn’t a part of my spirits DNA, they couldn’t stay in my body permanently for a half decade, without leaving from time to time.

In my experience, it’s possible.

Long term, my goal is to get off the wheel of reincarnation. From everything I’ve read, that sort of existence seems a lot like what people call demons.

1 Like

Better be careful, or God will GET you (just kidding). What it means to be demonic is to be grounded in the flesh. In Quantum Mechanics as applied to magick it pretty much means being “locked-in” to a specific Existence hence being grounded in the flesh. To be Angelic means to have an Awareness by rising above ones flesh nature. Knowing all of this, it is pretty much something you probably already do in different degrees. Thats where I caste the Angelic vs Demonic out the window as they are like two different things that play into the same thing.

Karma is what ties us to this world and allows us to experience different things. I would think that with the practice of magick one is actually utilizing karma in a Useful way you can call “Weaving Wyrd” (keep in mind im not getting completely entrenched in cultural definitions). So as far as living ones existence on this Earth, you would raise your vibration to remove yourself from karma temporarily so that you could with Magick find a new Alternate Reality configuration in “The Matrix” you want to place yourself…then you ground yourself there (Descending… What some think as Demonick). You live your life and then at some point ascend and figure out whether you want to Reincarnate or go elsewhere…or even go elsewhere and Reincarnate again at a specific time. This I believe is what the Christians refer to as going to Heaven while others go to hell…basically they Ascend and become a Bodiless Being and then do not reincarnate until after a specific point where there is Heaven on Earth or elsewhere.

Fyi I am not promoting Christianity, but there is obviously something to Ascending and Descending where people try to “Brand it” to their religion and politics, when clearly all individuals are already doing it within every sector of Society.

Better be careful, or God will GET you (just kidding). What it means to be demonic is to be grounded in the flesh. In Quantum Mechanics as applied to magick it pretty much means being “locked-in” to a specific Existence hence being grounded in the flesh. To be Angelic means to have an Awareness by rising above ones flesh nature. Knowing all of this, it is pretty much something you probably already do in different degrees. Thats where I caste the Angelic vs Demonic out the window as they are like two different things that play into the same thing.

Karma is what ties us to this world and allows us to experience different things. I would think that with the practice of magick one is actually utilizing karma in a Useful way you can call “Weaving Wyrd” (keep in mind im not getting completely entrenched in cultural definitions). So as far as living ones existence on this Earth, you would raise your vibration to remove yourself from karma temporarily so that you could with Magick find a new Alternate Reality configuration in “The Matrix” you want to place yourself…then you ground yourself there (Descending… What some think as Demonick). You live your life and then at some point ascend and figure out whether you want to Reincarnate or go elsewhere…or even go elsewhere and Reincarnate again at a specific time. This I believe is what the Christians refer to as going to Heaven while others go to hell…basically they Ascend and become a Bodiless Being and then do not reincarnate until after a specific point where there is Heaven on Earth or elsewhere.

Fyi I am not promoting Christianity, but there is obviously something to Ascending and Descending where people try to “Brand it” to their religion and politics, when clearly all individuals are already doing it within every sector of Society.[/quote]

What you said about karma has been, and continues to be, my understanding of it as well. The word karma actually means “seed”, and despite what is commonly believed, is not a function of morality. It is actually the other way around, due to karma, certain experiences within a particular Matrix can be considered “good” or “bad”. Karma, rather, is more like the programming language of a reality Matrix, the stuff that dictates the orientation a person has in their Matrix. It’s the “logic” of the Matrix.

So, for instance, you got something like decapitation, and in this Matrix decapitation functions as ending someone’s “life”. However, according to a different language, a decapitation can result in something joyous, where a person can use their decapitated head to sprout another body, and they headless body to sprout tree leaves. What makes decapitation murder is the reality seed, or karma, that dictates the experience as a life-ending activity. Otherwise, decapitation is simply the removal of one’s head.

There are techniques that work in the realm of uprooting karma and planting other types of karmic seeds. This effectively changes the person’s experience, and to some degree this happens in sorcery as a matter of just getting involved in the practice. Yoga Nidra was the first technique I knew of that focused on that, because Yoga Nidra focuses on getting to the primordial state of mind, where the seeds of a person’a reality experience are planted (the delta state is where Yoga Nidra supposedly takes the practitioner). So if you got the ability to enter delta, you can implant new Karma and trash unwanted Karma.

It’s a small aside, and I will leave it at that because this discussion is not directly tied to Karma. I just thought what you mentioned was valuable to some things I was thinking.

1 Like