Re: flat earth and hollow earth theory

Original post about hollow earth & flat earth theories redacted by Lady Eva at the request of the member who posted it, thread split for the sake of tidiness so people may continue the discussion. 16/05/16

For the flat earth…Why are you even Asking, i mean just sit in your backyard with a telescope and look at the other planet. you will definitly see they are not flat and if they are not, Earth is not either,

And even more Since we go into space, And have Picture of the Earth, I think it is not hard to tell the Earth is not Flat.

For the Hollow Earth, Since Science tell Otherwise, i’m pretty sure they are right about that, but who know’s maybe there is some places in the Earth that are Hollow, but not all Earth,

Just my own Opinion

1 Like

I have to agree with Mephistor; why are you even asking if the earth is flat? Even Columbus knew the earth was spherical, as did everyone else of his time. This nonsense about people telling Columbus he would sail off the edge of the world is literary invention. For the millennia that people have sailed the seas and oceans, mariners have known the earth was a sphere simply by seeing the curvature of the horizon.

I’m not mad at you, dont worry,

Nor am I. You asked for opinions, we gave opinions.

[quote=“t1tocool”]ok we can delete this thread now
i already make 2 ppl mad at me
sorry[/quote]

Stand your ground, you havent done or said anything wrong. Dont apologize for things that you honestly have questions for.

I actually find the question interesting, i would like to hear to other people`s views.
Especially taking in regard that soul travel is happening on a quantum level that to an extend can support a holographic universe (which is flat).

On the physical plane, or at least our perception of reality, with 99.999% certainty i can say that the only flat thing on earth is a flatearther`s brain.

flat earth theory exists as a solid proof of mass retardation we experience right now.

i am also questioning the validity of all this…

but, very important thing to remember is that Lords of Money (let’s say illuminati, i don’t know anymore, but whoever is on the top of the power hierarchy is definitly profiting if general population think they are even more powerful then they actually are.

there is absolutely no way that the earth is flat. no way at all. it is idiocy at it’s finest!

and the only PROOF you need to know that the earth is not flat, is the emotion aspect one has when contemplating those 2 possibilities.

if the earth is round, then we are natural occuring phenomenon, as all phenomenons are. everything is fine, as it has been from the beginning.

but, if the earth is flat, then we are farm-grown, kept in deception, played with and treated as mutilated animals. there is no sense, nor meaning in imagining anything then. that means the WHOLE of collective agreements are FALSE.

while i endorse the truth of nothing is real, everything is upside down, we are being lied and decieved in front of are eyes by the goverments, churches and banks, still, i shun the idea of the earth being flat.

simply because, if the earth would be flat, that would be the pinnacle of achievment for all the goverments and organizations in this day and age. and they are really not that good enough at what they do.

they are pretty good. but not good enough.

the earth is real.
but it’s not the matter even of earth being real or not. it’s the matter of being confused or not with anything.

the only real weapon they have against us is confusion. and that’s because the man is his own worst enemy. make him confused and he will bite himself.

@t1tocool

i also wanted to ask this question 2 years ago, when i did an experiment and tried to FIRMLY BELIEVE in flat earth theory. but i just couldn’t hold that as having any basis in reality.

can you imagine the level of true powerlesness if we would realize that the earth is indeed flat?

which leads us also to the coincidence that all these people who believe that earth is flat are actually deeply rooted into patriarchal monotheistic worldview, in which they all fear Satan.

i’m with Satan completely. and he says that it doesn’t matter, because nothing is true. but it is observable that the Earth is real living organism. if it was flat, what kind of unreal infrastructure must exist to produce everything that our planet produced? it is only possible in comic books. and not even good ones.

and make yourself believe that the earth is flat… and then go outside and look at the stars… right… tell me how does that make you feel.

and i know couple of people who have hundreds of “evidences” that earth is not round. but… guess what. these people are worthless in the private lives. really worthless. not having real opinion, without established and working worldview, not believing anything, but still halfassing at believeing everything.

people love drama.
for some reason, people worship drama. it’s because of this kind of drama that i was so cautious in getting myself initiated into black arts. if i knew the reality of reality before, i would jump head into Satan ages ago. but it was mass drama that kept me in fear for so long.

everything is allright with the world, and with you.

the problem is with all the people who suffer and dramatize about it, asking for approval in other’s eyes for not doing their job done.

you see, if you don’t do your job, whatever that would be, and for any reason, you make some drama to someone to approve your worthlesness and blame it on something. so you feel excused for being unworthy.

and that last paragraph is the main point of this whole topic, if you can understand that.

^ Agreed.

Most flat earthers want to believe that not only NASA, but Roscosmos (Russia) AND the Chinese Space Administration, and every other space agency PLUS every telecomms company PLUS all satellite TV companies and their technicians, PLUS anyone who does ocean shipping PLUS all the airlines, all their crew and staff, PLUS all map makers and all other people who may have ever visited the Antarctios (whose coastline must be gigantic to ring the earth) - are liars.

Cynical, knowing liars hiding the truth of the flat earth, which its own creators have also cunningly set up so that the astral bodies outside it act very much as though it was a globe.

That level of cracked can’t be fixed with facts, because compalling facts simply prove you’re One Of Them - a conspirator.

Afaik flat earthers USED to be a way to debate things for which you can’t personally provide evidence, aka a thought-exercise by people who didn’t believe it for real, but the comment feed on NASA & ESA space videos is full of fucking terrifyingly aggressive anti-sciencers.

As for holow earth, I haven’t soul travelled to find out, no commen there, but I have travelled off the earth enough to see it’s a bloody globe and so’s the Moon, and Mars. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if the earth is flat or not. I’ve seen pics of the earth from outer space but afaik they could be fakes. Honestly I don’t fully trust anything I’m told lol. When your mind opens enough it becomes closed in a way.

The “whatever” that designed or created the supposedly flat earth set it up before the advent of spaceflight so that all the motions of the Sun, Moon, and stars, act exactly as if it were a globe.

What are the actual chances of this?

[quote=“t1tocool”]am sorry for making this topic
i did not mean to affect you all in this way
so before anybody else get mad at me please closed and delete this thread[/quote]

It’s all yor fault u ruin my life!

J/k :slight_smile:

it actually is an important subject and it is good you have brought it forth.

If you just want to ask about weird stuff, try http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php - they have many discussions about weird and far-out things.

This forum is mainly for discussions about personal experiences with magick, so please bear that in mind. :slight_smile:

Flat, No, Hollow? Ask admiral Byrd. There could be large cavernous openings in the North and South poles but who knows. The NAZIs sure believed it

[quote=“t1tocool”]you know what is weird ? last night i dream i had a drink in my hand
and there was a big guy with a goat head ,and i give him some of my drink
and he become skinny and he start jumping around with super powers and fly out the window ,.,then i drink some to and i went outside and i imaging there’s a plane there and i jump inside and start flying

so thats why i ask maybe you all can soul travel and jump on a jet and cruise around the world fast and see

but if you feel so i’ll hold back on my weird questions[/quote]

It doesnt work that way. The astral planes are void. Youre the creator so everything around you becomes a manifestation of your consciousness and your WILL. So if you fly into space to get a perspective view of earth youll see it as your consciousness dictates. If you believe that its round, you`ll see it as round. If a flat earther ever manages to project into space (which i highly doubt it basing my assumption on low intellectual capacity) his WILL most certainly would manifest a flat earth.

The proof to the above is to project, fly deep into space, far and beyond the knowledge of the collective conscious and see what happens. I guarantee you that youll fall into a vast emptiness, assuming that youre powerful enough and can control your WILL from automatically filling up the void.

1 Like

Think about radio frequencies (mostly HF). These frequencies, used for Long range communication from aircraft, shipping, world broadcast communications and so on will bounce off of the ionosphere to the much farther destinations because they can’t go beyond the horizon. Why can’t they? Because the earth isn’t flat. That’s why we use the ionosphere to bounce off of to a target destination on the other side of the particular curvature. Also I think during the several Naval deployments I went on where we did a world cruise, going from point A all the way around (with zig zags obviously because of all that damn land in the way lol) back to point A, and all without falling off any edges.

Which one? as they’re many hollow earth theories.

The one that says that the insides of earth are pretty much a massive system of caves and at the core there’s a hidden world within a dome with its own atmosphere, climate, fauna and flora, where different species of Greys live?

For the last few million years, the thousands of volcanic eruptions, the movement of tectonic plates, the gravitational pull, the spin of the planet, the electromagnetic field that surround us, the magnetic poles, and many more observations, suggest that I shouldn’t buy into the hollow earth movement.

I was kinda into the hollow earth theory back when I first became interested in occult subjects. Back then I lacked enough occult knowledge and experience to have formed a coherent worldview, and I was pretty gullible and also really into conspiracy theories etc.

It’s not really something I have thought about for quite some time tbh- but I guess it is possible. To anyone interested in this sort of thing- Id recommend the book 'Arktos: Polar myth in Science, Symbolism and Nazi Survival ’ by Joscelyn Godwin

[quote=“Zeus, post:15, topic:7782”][quote=“t1tocool”]you know what is weird ? last night i dream i had a drink in my hand
and there was a big guy with a goat head ,and i give him some of my drink
and he become skinny and he start jumping around with super powers and fly out the window ,.,then i drink some to and i went outside and i imaging there’s a plane there and i jump inside and start flying

so thats why i ask maybe you all can soul travel and jump on a jet and cruise around the world fast and see

but if you feel so i’ll hold back on my weird questions[/quote]

It doesnt work that way. The astral planes are void. Youre the creator so everything around you becomes a manifestation of your consciousness and your WILL. So if you fly into space to get a perspective view of earth youll see it as your consciousness dictates. If you believe that its round, you`ll see it as round. If a flat earther ever manages to project into space (which i highly doubt it basing my assumption on low intellectual capacity) his WILL most certainly would manifest a flat earth.

The proof to the above is to project, fly deep into space, far and beyond the knowledge of the collective conscious and see what happens. I guarantee you that youll fall into a vast emptiness, assuming that youre powerful enough and can control your WILL from automatically filling up the void.[/quote]
Yes the void is so nice so blissful it’s really the best place to do anything. Talking to spirits, doing magick, psychic development hell everything. Cheers!

I think the most interesting hollow earth conspiracy theory comes from “Vril, The Power of the Coming Race.” Rumor has it that the author, Bulwer-Lytton, was corresponding with the Nazis in their search for vril, deliberately misleading them in an effort to waste valuable resources.

The book was endorsed by Helena Blavatsky, so I can see why a hollow earth would appeal to occultists.