Re: Clearing up religious dogma

Johnny, i faced the same problems for years i went from being a christian to something spiritual that i cant find a name for to satanism and i tried to shake the feeling that ill burn. but then i listened to a video from S.Ben Quayin. he brought up a very valid point. how do you feel while in ritual? how do you feel when the goal you were working for manifests? in order to shake the religious dogma all you have to do is think, why would i want to go back to feeling like crap cause some preacher said nobody is worth heavens grace and if we sin or turn against him we will burn? Within the workings we do we are communicating with spirits that were being talked to before Christianity was even a thought. rise above that slavery of jehova man. WE are the all powerful and WE control our lives with a little help from ancient spirits.

1 Like

Hey thanks bro. I really value your input. What video was this by chance? I would love to watch it.

shit good question, lemme see if i can find it lol the video came out i believe 2 years ago…dont quote me on that cause i could be wrong but ill see what i can do

Deindoctriate Religious Dogma To Awaken Genius — S. Ben Qayin

thats the video title

[quote=“steven, post:4, topic:8363”]Deindoctriate Religious Dogma To Awaken Genius — S. Ben Qayin

thats the video title[/quote]

I really Like that Video, thanks for remembering the name of it! :slight_smile:

I’ve moved this discussion to this into its own topic so as to open it up for other contibutions. :slight_smile:

How to clear up religious dogma:

Call upon Belial. He is the Anti-Christ…Anti meaning the Undoing of… so he is the undoing of Judeo-Xianity. Anti is short for Anti-Magick. This reflects why Belial is No-Nonsenze…because he is the undoing and cleaning up of all Religious Feces and Systems that are garbage.

Yes, definitely not a fan of the troll god, our sweet and cheeky King Belial…

Don’t really know what you all like so much about Belial, he likes playing petty games and then goes on to say shit like “I’m a liar, you should have known that about me”. Just as much troll as the desert troll.

That’s never been my experience of him, so maybe he has his reasons.

Props to Steven for the insightful post. I think a lot of people can learn from what he said. Freedom begins there but it’s extremely difficult for some people because of the guilt and shame they are told to have.

Life can be really fucked up. We build walls around ourselves that prevent us from living and enjoying life. Yes, they are self-created but we’ve been told to build them around us since we were born. So it’s difficult to give the programming the finger and swim in uncharted territory, it’s even harder when you’re not sure if you’re going to make it out on the other end.

It’s like some shit that’s going on in my life right now. In short, I would rather have a minute of fulfillment and completion than to live a life miserable and unfulfilled. I don’t care where it takes me. And I don’t care if I fall flat on my face and can’t get up. The point is, do what makes you happy. There’s already a lot of suffering in this world and you’re going to have to deal with it no matter what. So, make the good times count because life is too short and for all you know its the only one you’re going to really get.

H.S.

Probably one of his “tests” he likes throwing at people who contact him respectfully. Frankly I have no patience for bullshit of some demon with inflated ego.

Well, be careful, I prefer to aim high - this always resonated with me:

“I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store;

For Life is just an employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial’s hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have gladly paid.”

― Jessie B. Rittenhouse

Another thing I wanted to add is the desert troll god has infiltrated the lhp. Any bullshit that’s telling you that it’s satanic to give up who you are or kill yourself because it’s the only path to freedom is utter bullshit.

Read between the lines on lhp systems that start telling you to throw away your ego. That nihilistic mindset is a rhp thing…Since the troll god is loosing followers, it’s followers are repackaging it and selling the same drama under a satanic disguise.

So be wary of that.

Well, be careful, I prefer to aim high - this always resonated with me:

“I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store;

For Life is just an employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial’s hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have gladly paid.”

― Jessie B. Rittenhouse[/quote]

It’s funny that you mentioned that because I totally figured this out. And I’m finding the courage to run with it. lol. Fuck, I wasted so much time being anticosmic its unreal.

1 Like

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:14, topic:8363”]Another thing I wanted to add is the desert troll god has infiltrated the lhp. Any bullshit that’s telling you that it’s satanic to give up who you are or kill yourself because it’s the only path to freedom is utter bullshit.

Read between the lines on lhp systems that start telling you to throw away your ego. That nihilistic mindset is a rhp thing…Since the troll god is loosing followers, it’s followers are repackaging it and selling the same drama under a satanic disguise.

So be wary of that.[/quote]
I honestly can’t tell if you meant this post to be a satire or not. Are you saying that Xtians or whoever the fuck worships the desert troll actually joins LHP forums and gives advice on what is truly Satanic and what is not?

Yeah, I’ve always been a bit suspicious of that kind of thing, or anything that proposes wiping out the planet, any kind of anti-human, anti-life, nihilistic bullshit.

The RHP version of that had me for years, and if you know your duck species that thoroughly, when you meet something else that waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, etcetera…

Just to humor you a little I will say “…because he works in mysterious ways…”

Its hard to say why he was like that with you. Maybe he knows something about you that we do not know about you? It also depends on how you approach him and Who or What you are… here is a 3 minute video clip as an example…Belial is sort of like The Don in this respect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i96VS_z8y7g

I manfully restrained myself from saying this while he was still a member, but we do now have conclusive proof that even people who are familiar with hell and all its filth and perversions, and are familiar with the blackest and most warped imaginings of the human heart - even THEY don’t like SDRZ/Zardas. :o)

Back on the main topic, reverse baptism and lots of blasphemy are probably useful for the religious thing, but I was only slightly exposed to it so I’m probably not able to be that helpful.

Baptisms and Reverse Baptisms

If you want to do a true Reverse Baptism and Baptism the you utilize the Laguz/Lagu Rune. It is that which purifies the Source Waters (Water is baptism…Lagu is Unconscious). First you use it as a reverse baptism by removing the Poison of the Unconscious (Lagu)…then you use it to Baptize yourself in the “Source Waters of your Ancestors.” Use it to Bless your Ancestors and yourself.

The true meaning of Baptism in my explanation is going back to the Source of your Unconscious, dna, spirit and receiving the purified form of the spirit of the Gift of the Ancestors. In the catholic church one makes the sign of the cross “In the name if the Father, the Son and the Ghost…” well this is just stripping all the religion out of it. Like one bathes to remove toxins one Baptizes ones self in the Blessings of The Ancestors, passing down the Gift of Lineage.

1 Like