Raum for developing astral senses

Yesterday I decided to evoke Earl Raum.
After about 20-30 minutes of chanting his enn and focusing on his sigil I could finally see it flashing. My senses are absolutely horrible so I attempted communication through the help of a pendulum.
I asked if he could perhaps make two of my former friends fight each other, to which he said no.

I then asked if he could help me in other ways, help me develop my astral senses or help me astral project/ lucid dream. He said yes, I asked him about offerings. I’d say he was a bit picky, only accepting liquor, frankincense or sweets, two times a week.
I then burned some frankincense after the evocation, as an offering (didn’t think he’d like it, initially).

So far I haven’t noticed anything. I haven’t even dreamt anything, which happens pretty often for me. I’m not expecting him to start working with me right away, it’s only been a day, but I just haven’t seen any difference.

What are your experiences with Raum? Is he good when it comes to helping with astral senses?

3 Likes

I dont have experience with raum specifically but Paimon awakened my third eye which I have somewhat mastered.

1 Like

Oh wow, how was that? Maybe you can enlighten me a little bit. I can’t even sense presences.

He popped me on my third eye and it woke up

1 Like

That’s honestly both interesting and a bit funny. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Honestly magick is sometimes either very funny or scary.

5 Likes

Better funny than scary lol.

2 Likes

Necronomicon spellbook entities are more scary honestly.

3 Likes

I used Raum to take down a mighty foe when the odds where against me. He worked in this aspect exceptionally well.

I found he brought with him a smell of burning hair when he arrived, did you smell that at all?

I have not used him for astral senses. I found Lucifer and Belial very good for this personally.

3 Likes

I haven’t been in contact with Belial for a while. I kind of got the vibe he wants me to contact him when I get better with my witchcraft and stuff.

1 Like

The gods/demons help those who help themselves. Maybe he wants you to take the initiative to learn all you can about your astral senses and how to vibrate into them, visualizations, exercises, etc.

It’s one thing to open one’s astral senses, but I have found that if you don’t work on empowering, strengthening and improving upon them daily and consistently (even just 5-10 minutes a day, at least) they tend to close over time. This has happened to me.

2 Likes

Raum the black crow singing the song of death, Raum is an excellent death dealer awesome for war, bloodshed… He is a real sweetheart. Between death and orgasm there are lots of similarities so maybe in Sex magick is excellent too

3 Likes

:black_heart: :black_heart: Thanks for sharing

1 Like