Rate this three based on How improbable these are in your opinion?

In my definition All of these things are possible but very very hard for anybody, even shiva was thought to have no control over his lust and anger (destroyer of worlds after all lol) but he learnt to control it like a on/off button, I feel that all of this is possible but hard to do… Here’s my scale thing lol

(0 means least likely 10 means likely)

1: 7 - I feel this one is possible for me as I have always wanted to be able to turn lust off like a on/off switch I have also been doing research into this, it is completely possible but requires tons of mediations etc
2: 6 - must reprogram ur mind first for this one, may I ask why you ask these questions? I’m Curious

3: 2 - possible but I am not interested in this, there have been Indian sadhus who have been known to put their bodies in a “hibernation” state completly slowing down there blood flow, heart rate and whole body process in general, I heard that they slow down there heart at a rate which is ofc not possible for regular humans, it comes with years of practice, they can hold there breath for days , they are incredibly old and very rare to find, reside around “hemkunta” of India… These men do this by help of shiva is what I heard :tipping_hand_man: again all of this could be BS too but idk… you can figure that one out yourself

1 Like

I can back you up on that one, I find that very true, my sister as I have known has no sexual urges she’s graduated from uni yet never had a bf,never had sex, never talked about anything sexual and finds it rather weird and disgusting…

This state of no sexual desire can be achieved via meditations etc for sure, I feel she was born with it…

1 Like

I think you are talking about these urges for our vessels and. Human side of us ,our souls however are still limitless… And I confide that our souls and sub conscious mind is well beyond these 4 fundamental urges

2 Likes

1- 0
2- 3
3- 10

Reasons:
1- One can be asexual so it is not improbable at all.
2- It can happen normally, so with enough practice, one could probably pull that off.
3- Physically impossible.

1 Like

thinking of venturing into advanced kriya yoga. If you can hold your breath for 3 hours straight then U will gain EVERYTHING.

Death for sure you will get and get reincarnated in some more shitty place because you literally killed yourself (suicide).

2 Likes

Maybe for you, you seem to be very close to your animal component, so you would feel that way, but everybody is different.
Humans are an aggregate of animal and spirit. Do not make the mistake of assuming that because you feel one way and have one makeup and vibration, everybody must be the same as you.

A lot of it depends on the purpose for incarnating. There are two ways humans move away from caring about animal needs:

1. They’re born with a different path where being focused on animal needs would hinder their intentions for the incarnation. So they don’t bother with bringing that energy with them.
    An example of these is the 2nd and 3rd wave volunteers talked about by authors like Dolores Canon.

2. As the human strengthens the presence of the spirit and away from the dense 3D animal the animal, the animal urges become less of driver and the spiritual needs take precedence. You see this most in people who say things like “as long as I have enough money to be comfortable I just want to study and meditate”. as opposed to those who lust after power, sex and wealth.

Those are the 3 nodes of Brahma, I don’t remember which Hindu master said “I’ll be rid of sexuality on the funeral pyre” and a contemporary author lauded him for honesty… About the first 2, no thoughts would include the sexual ones; on the other hand, if someone concentrates only on this type, it’s easier. Anyway perhaps:
1 - 7
2- 8
3 - 9
(for someone who considers physical immortality as theoretically possible :slight_smile: …)

1 Like

Lol, don’t want to die like that for sure.

1 Like

wanna share the secret??!! :money_mouth_face:

If you have attained a certain level of enlightenment the first two are possible. If you are a hybrid human the third is possible; I say this because even breatharians mead oxygen.

It has something to do with the aforesaid “nodes” i.e. progress with mental void (which is a magical and spiritual leitmotif anyway, although not necessarily intended as a continuous situation) and chastity helps.
If you’re a religious type pray to Murugan, in any case you may concentrate on nose’s tip and navel, on the flame of an oil lamp or a candle. There are Tirumular (“Sivaya Nama”, I also suggest you to download the Tirumantiram’s PDF) and Vallalar (“Arut perum jothi, arut perum jothi, tani perum karunai, arut perum jothi”: vast grace light, vast grace light, supreme mercy, vast grace light) mantras: maybe while practicing the last one visualize a light entering you by the crown chakra.

I’ve been the same for a while, but I think I’m making headway in coming out of that tbh. Its not that I found it disgusting, its just that nothing anyone did could make me feel anything. I had kinks but it was mainly me turning myself on, if that makes sense, without really being sexually attracted towards any external stimulus though many have tried lol.

Lol perhaps ur doing it with the wrong guys? Idk… I can teach u lust control if you want,im learning myself too on this as they say “a lust free man is a dangerous man” because many men as I see it are enslaved by there lustful desires :tipping_hand_man: also as I have experienced, demon sex is far better than physical plane sex as I have experienced this is personal preference though as some people perfer it here :tipping_hand_man:

This is actually a big part of the reason I was never into it with anyone lol. As well as honestly a mental block due to past abuse. It just really takes a certain kind of person to make me wild :fire: :smirk:

I never had demon sex to comment on that subject, but in my workings I’ve noticed my emotions have blown up and either I’m affecting other women or they to me because the need for passion seems to be growing (and I mean mutually not just me)… cold showers needed.

In regards to the OP I believe the first two possible even if immensely challenging and the third, something to be accomplished.

1 Like

Yeah a close friend of mine says this too, she also isn’t into physical sex and perfers to be fucked by demons lmaoo💁‍♂️

Yeah I think many people become blocked from lustful desires because of a abusive past, this is one reason why some people do not have any type of lust in them… Except my sister its just magical with her considering how many guys have asked her out and left broken hearted lmao

Yeah once you find your “perfect” man Im sure it feels good too, woman of that kind as I have seen don’t want to be in a relationship because they find every man as stupid lmao… There’s someone for everyone… I’m sure there’s a “perfect” Prince charming for u too… You just haven’t met him yet :joy: :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging: some people just psychically link, as I have experienced this with my best friend, we just connect so well I can go on and on with examples about that… we have never fought in over 8 years, we were born on the same date too lmao (maybe a connection from the past?) Lol
I’m sure u have someone like this in ur life or will have someone in ur life like this if ur lucky :wink:

I hate to say it but theres some truth to this lmao. Some.

That YOU know of lmao

I doubt @rin is going to find any perfect prince charming as after getting banged by the mighty AZAZEL himself . It’ like trying to find a perfect youtube clip in 140p in 2019!

Oh dear lmao. I’m not gonna say anything at this point lol.

1 Like