Rashoon- Demoness of Lust, Sacred Seduction

Yes, she is. Mammon introduced me to her. Everytime I went to see him I’d end up chatting with her and Nitika, who is another wife of Mammon.

Cheers!
Duchess

4 Likes

Thank you for answering, much appreciated

2 Likes

She reminds me of Hathor

1 Like

Anyone still hanging out here who’d know how to tell me a few things before I’d enter into a pact with Rashoon and Mammon as this was said to have been her husband on the Satan and sons website.

To reiterate, is there anyone who knows the nature’s of these two demons who has worked with the mantra?

I’m thinking of painting the picture soon for a very seriously committed demonic pact. I haven’t made one in years and the previous ones I’ve made aren’t even relevant to this, because I’ve canceled them already, years ago in fact. The reason I’ve done that was that I wasn’t even remotely as close to being able to raise up the funds that I’ve pacted with other demons for in those previous lifetime.

In this lifetime, I have matured and studied the occult long enough to know just what to do and how to be consistent with the pact and it’s required leg workings.

My life was severely outside the state of normalcy and balance that I have developed for this pact to work itself out if it’s the appropriate pact to replace those older one.

Well you can ask mammon ,only .or other spirt,besides the ones you already call.tell them if in 6 months a year you see results,a decent feast be in their honor for be kind to you and bring you desires.6 months a year is a decent fair time for. Both parties.no results no honor and move on

1 Like