Rapture

So over the last year… I have grew more in my magical workings than I have In over 10 years…

In communion with “The Devil and God” they both told me that if humans don’t evolve their conciousness that we will be wiped away from the face of the earth… That the leaders of the world have abused the power they have been given, and threw off the balance… They were explaining the Law of polarity and that “evil” is here to keep the “good” in check… And vice versa… (I put good and evil in quotes cause that is the terms and how it was explained to me…) I know the definitions of good and evil are dependent on the view in which they are perceived… So let’s not get into the debate on words here…

But if balance isn’t restored… We are fucked basically… Even the “devil” was in agreeance… (Again quotations on devil cause that’s the archetype that was presented to me)… Man has too much power and it is going unchecked… And that God will have to become the Destroyer to check this… If humans do not rise up and check it themselves. It showed me that God and the devil are the same… That all the demons and gods I worked with are the same… And they are one with me… even tho separate… That everything in creation is one… All-though separate…

But they showed me my path… Vividly… and the steps in order to get there… And basic principles to remind myself of daily to “keep the faith, and to keep my magical workings, working at a higher level”

They also told me it is dumb to discredit the teachings of RHP ideology… That I should use from all ideology to make myself complete… They told me that although a lot was manipulated and lost… That Jesus and Buddha… We’re archetypes that laid a blueprint to reaching higher states of conciousness…

They told me… The LHP workings made me strong… That it forged me in fire… That the archetype of lucifer and Jesus are the same… Falling in order to rise again as a god… That Jesus was crucified, went to hell and ascended to the throne of God… That lucifer fell… Gained knowledge through pain and suffering and rose again… And that these archetypes are everywhere… From Hercules… To Thor… All throughout our history of humankind…

It showed me to better trust my intuition and to use that over critical voice in my head to drive me to work harder…

It showed me that the leaders of the world have created a spider web that holds back human evolution… Through creating a system of debt, to the food we ingest, to the distractions of social media… Etc etc etc etc… All most everything is here to keep us operating at lower levels. That way they can keep the masses dumb and sheep like while they exploit the power they have been given…

And that the main things I need to work on are my
Inner workings… That As Within / So Without… Is most important…

Belief in yourself / always have faith in yourself first
Execute without doubt / if you fail you learn
Everything in life was a benefit / even the bad
Always stay focused on the end result
Use every tool in your tool box

Among a lot of other things…

Soon you all will see me in the mainstream… If not… then I have failed… But if my path was real and I stick to the script… You all will watch My Will Manifest

Blessings to all that walk this path… It’s not for the weak… :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Your words are kind to me.

Loved this… Very informative.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face: