Raphael related Talisman?

Hello BALG.

Recently I’ve decided to expand my occasional talisman creation and use the opportunity to experiment a little. Normally if I make a talisman it’s for personal use, it’s made of wood, and it would be blooded (Futhark runes or Demonic sigils).

What I’ve decided to do is gift an angelic sigil (made using the Rose Cross method) engraved on a piece of angelite wrapped in silver wire (necklace or bracelet).

The only thing I’m a bit stuck on is if it should be blooded, and if not what a suitable substitute would be useful considering the stone is meant to embody the healing power of Raphael (feels like an angelic source would be more beneficial within the intended’s belief structures). I haven’t worked with angelic spirits for this sort of project, or in general, since my forays into necromancy involving Azrael nearly a decade ago.
I also intend to hunt down either gold leaf or gold leaf paint to gild the actual mark itself with, for additional conductivity of the evoked power.

If there are thoughts on the method or modification of existing LHP methods for involving angels in such a project, other empowering fluids/things beyond blood, if blood is still appropriate, or thoughts that would either improve or refine the concept, any of the above would be welcomed and appreciated.

*If people wish, I may post pictures of the finished product. Providing that people have interest in requesting such and have interest in giving advice.

Thank you

2 Likes

There was a discussion not that long ago about whether angels like blood offerings, opinions were mixed but the consensus was, ask the entity first, as some can take offense, and that’s not helpful for a successful working. Likewise ask the entity in question what else to do to empower the sigil/seal.

1 Like