Raphael mantra - success story

Short and simple: I have some nerve problems in my back, and have found some success in chanting the syllables of Raphael’s name - RA - PHA - EL and envisioning them wrapping the affacted area in a triangle, like the way words are written round the outside of a poker chip.

I used the inverted triangle (like V) to bring energy “in” to heal a couple of times, and then I mainly used a point-up triangle (like ^ ) to regulate that energy and to heal it.

Weird things happened like seeing the triangle turn into a tube and connect with some kind of energy source, and I started to move where I began the mantra until I found the way that felt best (often with the “PHA” syllable over the worst part), and I’m going to keep going with it.

If anyone else tries this and gets results, please share experiences.

93 Likes

Would you mind if you could give somewhat of an overview of what those nerve problems are? I’m not sure you got them checked by a doctor, so I’m not looking for the outline of a diagnosis. Rather, how it felt, and what some of the symptoms were like, and how you noticed them being alleviated (if you are in that stage yet). I just wanted to know because I have some weird upper-body stuff that exists with myself, and wanted to see how these things might resemble or differ in terms of the problem’s existence and how it heals. I hope that is a clear inquiry, and I damn near tongue-tied myself within my mind writing it haha.

4 Likes

It’s stuff that causes phantom sensations near the spine, like fingers digging in, something wriggling inside my skin and top layer of muscles, or like pressure from something when there’s nothing there, and I won’t bore you with a list of treatments (medical, holistic, dietary and spiritual) that’ve been tried over the years!

I know what their background is (related to the stuff I posted here) and nothing I’ve tried before seems to have made much difference, but this is doing.

They’ve reduced in intensity and frequency since I started doing this, and I’m looking for more ways to work with Raphael on them.

I’d never worked with him before but he kind of came forward as I was doing the Ahriman invocation in Feb, which is interesting because Raphael’s linked (in some systems) to Mercury, and my UPG around that time was also that Mercury and Ahriman are connected.

9 Likes

Thanks, that pretty much answered my inquiry!

2 Likes

0.o

Thank you SO much

was having horrid cramps that have kept me up most of the night, read just the first paragraph, there, and in order to understand anything I read, I have to envision it in my mind (dangerous, I know)
So I read/envision it and -BAM! Instant relief!
(and yes, I did finish reading the post, the end of that paragraph is just when the pain stopped)

Damn it, chick, I love you! You are so awesome!
Time to finally catch some sleep… g’night <3

7 Likes

That is SO cool but I don’t deserve the credit - it’s Raphael who gave it to me, so, he da man. :wink:

Or, erm, extremely powerful angel! lol!!

But awesome and thanks for sharing!

15 Likes

Thank you for sharing the info is what I meant… and holy crap! I haven’t slept that well (without medication) in God knows how long… Feels like my cold’s been cleared up too…

I tried keeping it over the cramping area only, but the triangle kept growing to encompass my entire body and turned into more of a sphere with the name spinning around inside it, then woke up with the song “I’ll be there” repeating in my mind

This is definitely going down in my main book for future reference.
Again, thank uou so much for sharing what he’d given you <3

3 Likes

How fortunate that you have made a topic like this, Eva!

As you know, I have just inquired as to Raphael, and here is given a method of working with him that I can to put to immediate use! Awesome!

Like’d!

1 Like

Just to give you some encouragment Illustrious,
The Lady of the forum has provided a working method with Raphael.

I used this in jail while going through suboxone withdrawal and while it didn’t alleviate the withdrawal completely,it was the only thing that got me a few hours sleep every night.
Also,it worked on my cat’s eye infection.

Hail the Lady of the forum!

4 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:2893”]Short and simple: I have some nerve problems in my back, and have found some success in chanting the syllables of Raphael’s name - RA - PHA - EL and envisioning them wrapping the affacted area in a triangle, like the way words are written round the outside of a poker chip.

I used the inverted triangle (like V) to bring energy “in” to heal a couple of times, and then I mainly used a point-up triangle (like ^ ) to regulate that energy and to heal it.

Weird things happened like seeing the triangle turn into a tube and connect with some kind of energy source, and I started to move where I began the mantra until I found the way that felt best (often with the “PHA” syllable over the worst part), and I’m going to keep going with it.

If anyone else tries this and gets results, please share experiences.[/quote]

Lady Eva,

Thank you for this, just did an impromptu healing ritual for myself, usig that mantra into a breath prayer,
in - Ra Pha El
out Ra Pha El
changing to while staring at sigil with hard to soft focus
in Israfil
out RaPhaEl
in Christos
out RaPhaEl
back to in ad out RaPha El until I started to almost pass out and almost fell asleep, and started feeling some healing take place.

Followed with some prayers and gave thanks to Raphael and Adonai.

8 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:2893”]It’s stuff that causes phantom sensations near the spine, like fingers digging in, something wriggling inside my skin and top layer of muscles, or like pressure from something when there’s nothing there, and I won’t bore you with a list of treatments (medical, holistic, dietary and spiritual) that’ve been tried over the years!

I know what their background is (related to the stuff I posted here) and nothing I’ve tried before seems to have made much difference, but this is doing.

They’ve reduced in intensity and frequency since I started doing this, and I’m looking for more ways to work with Raphael on them.

I’d never worked with him before but he kind of came forward as I was doing the Ahriman invocation in Feb, which is interesting because Raphael’s linked (in some systems) to Mercury, and my UPG around that time was also that Mercury and Ahriman are connected.[/quote]

Interesting note there Lady Eva, like I was talking about the sigil in a different thread, in Frater Chassans book, above the name of Raphael (which is above the sigil) is a picture of the Mercury symbol.

Fuego

1 Like

There’s no need to open a new thread so i post this here.According to some resources i found online,Raphael has another name which is LA-VEE-EL.
Propably you’ll find it as LABIEL but i prefer my own ways to pronounce an entity’s name.
So i called the name,the entity came, but once again i’m not in the stage to communicate effectively with them,so i greeting him and i asked for a general healing of mind body and soul (stupid but i didn’t know what else to say).

3 Likes

Interesting, thanks - I’ll try that out next time I’m working with him. I’m still dealing with a full-on appearance by Metatron yesterday morning, when I went through to put the coffee on…

Raphael did tell me he’s been known by other names in other cultures - where did you find this name (if you don’t mind me asking)?

3 Likes

Accidentaly as always.Here are some links.

[url=http://hafapea.com/angelpages/angels4.html#labiel]http://hafapea.com/angelpages/angels4.html#labiel[/url]

[url=http://www.mundos-fantasticos.com/en/mythology-and-religion/abrahamic/angels/biblioraphy-of-angels/]天天摸天天爽天天澡小说_天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航_天天澡天天摸天天添视频_观看

[url=http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12570-raphael]http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12570-raphael[/url]

5 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:2893”]Short and simple: I have some nerve problems in my back, and have found some success in chanting the syllables of Raphael’s name - RA - PHA - EL and envisioning them wrapping the affacted area in a triangle, like the way words are written round the outside of a poker chip.

I was having severe stuff today and I thought of a funnel going into my head and then it inverted, had no idea why. Then I read this, it reminds me of that. I’m going to try this.

Maybe should check with a doctor if it’s SM?

ALWAYS check with a doctor, this forum can’t offer medical advice, check the terms & conditions of use, and also, this on each page - “Disclaimer: personal success depends on your work ethic, so results will vary. You should consider all information entertainment, and not professional or medical advice. Mainstream science does not accept magick as real. Use this forum at your own risk. If you experience any problems, contact a licensed psychologist or doctor.”

And when you’ve done the material world things, the common sense things, then people on this forum may have useful ideas for magick in addition to that, for those who want to read about it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi lady Eva
do you know of rituals that can help me ? like yourself , I have a neuromuscular condition with the spine paralyzing limbs. any advice is much appreciated. thank you

The one above might help you, though what you describe is not my particular problem. Good luck sorting out what must be a painful and nasty problem! :smiley:

Hello, joined balg forum to say thank you! I have very bad heart and suffer chest pains constantly, i’m english and our health service doesn’t work to fix us these days and i had basically accepted an untimely demise, I am currently 24 or 25 and suffer symptoms close to heart attacks almost constantly. I’m not incredibly quick at visualisations but I started to chant the syllables RA-PHA-EL, RA-PHA-EL. I held my hands over my heart (not touching my chest) and closed my eyes started to chant, when i became comfortable chanting i felt the pain start to dissipate. Could feel warm energy in my pineal, throughout my body and my heart (or the clogged veins) I continued chanting until my girlfriend got home from the shop it has now been about an hour and a half and apart from some mild twinges i have felt no pain. I had to come and say thank you @Lady_Eva and thank you Raphael.

12 Likes