Raphael for menstrual pain

This may sound crazy/stupid or whatever, but it’s extremely serious.
My girlfriend suffered this pain through the years and each time it seems that the pains increases.
Any of you, girls, ever tried to evoke him, or another entity, to let this pain get decrease?
She doesn’t want to go to a gynecologist for a embarassments issues

2 Likes

For years I’ve had period pain so severe that it required pain killers in injections. Turned out I had an entity in my uterus. Once it’s been extracted by a shaman about 60% pain was gone.

3 Likes

Wow really?

I just had a shoulder surgery that is supposed to leave ppl in agony. I summoned raphael to grant me a quick recovery and im almost 100% in just weeks rather then months. Since you asked, i would in fact recommend him

4 Likes

@Rcs4215 yeah, about one foot long with long teeth. That’s the description I got from it. And my pain was increasing with time because apparently the entity had been growing feeding on my pain!

3 Likes

Raphael is good for pain. If you have an aversion then Marbas is a good choice as well.

On a secondary note, do you know what endometriosis is? It’s not the end of the world in most cases, but from what I hear it sure does feel like it. It can lead to ovarian cysts as well as long-term fertility issues. Number one symptom? Pain down there. It is also treatable in most cases.

I appreciate the embarrassment aspect but you also do not want her to be hurt, right? Maybe Raphael for pain and another entity to gently compel her to go get herself checked out.

3 Likes

Ive never had menstral cramps that severe. I have heard Birth control helps some women regulate their menstral pain.

I know she doesn’t want to go to the doctor but severe pain like that should be checked out. There are private confidental health clinics there are very kind. They have some free exams and sliding fee scales if you dont have insurance.

2 Likes

Birth control does help also if the pain increases every year, do tell her to go to a doctor. It might really be a medical problem. She can always opt for a female gynecologist, possibly closer to her age so she would feel much more comfortable. Btw funny thing. You have the same name as one of my incubi. :))))

2 Likes

Menstrual pain was a really big problem for me in the past and it seemed to get worse when I also started having stomach upsets. Sekhmet actually is a good deity to heal or soften pains in general. My menstrual pains haven’t gone away completely (apparently the girls on my mom’s side have a history of uterus diseases including endometriosis and cancer) but it doesn’t keep me bedbound anymore.

1 Like

And there you have it folks; Christian scientists shun doctor’s, have a piss poor spiritual understanding of themselves, and tell you to trust in God. Magicians understand themselves on many levels, may suggest an entity, and tell you to go to a doctor.

Just got a chuckle out of that.

1 Like

Love it @Woodsman81

I will consider everything you guys told me.
I don’t know this kind of things, so I was in need of help, help that I got thank to you all

Mugwort might be able to help

1 Like

Rose Quartz placed on the sacral chakra while lying on ones back & meditating. Helpped alot of my friends with this problem.

1 Like