Raphael experience...?

So a few days ago I decided I would try something with Raphael, a little backstory is needed.

My mother got into a near fatal car accident a few days before I hit elementary school (not sure what the year was). She nearly died, but due to her insurmountable will, a “miracle”, and a lot of attention and sleep, she lived. She didn’t want to leave me an orphan, I guess. But ultimately it hurt all of us more than helped. I grew up with a nearly dead mom for a few years, a mom with severe chronic brain and physical damage, and a mom that slept all of the time, and a mom I loved very much. She had anger issues, was a workaholic and loved me very much. There were SO. MANY. FUCKING. ISSUES. So many downfalls and fights, so much bullshit that I can’t even BEGIN to go through here. My entire childhood was painted with our grim path to actually living, OUR burden. I lived with her alone, an absent father was the least of my worries.

So many issues. Life beat the shit out of us. I got in trouble a lot at school throughout my entire time there. So. Much. Family dynamics, boyfriend/husband issues, pain, constant grunting and screaming and crying for years. I was horrified. She still feels so much pain, but she is working her ass off and in so much mental and physical stress…

We deserved better, for fucks sake! She deserved better! She had already clearly displayed her godhood! So, I decided a few days ago that I would call up Raphael. I had been planning this ever since I learned about conjuration. Now was time.

I called him up and he agreed. I smiled, and thanked him. I didn’t know what to think. I was in mild denial it would even work. That I was going crazy. I had already prayed to “god” so many times for this to work, why would it work now? I just forgot about it. Raphael, though, began to follow me around. At times I would just ask, “Who’s there?” and without even invoking or evoking him, Raphael would make himself known. He even (shockingly enough) messed with the sacral chakra. He just keeps telling me I interest him and that’s why. I was wandering around a store in public, joking around with him.

Long story short, he toyed with me. He said actions have consequences when I made a playful joke at his expense. Later on, he said he told me he had fully recovered my mother. I felt betrayed, I couldn’t believe him. I felt so conflicted. “You’re lying.” I said, my heart darkening with fear and sadness. “You’re messing with me. Why are you messing with me?” Later on he said he was, that he hadn’t healed my mother and never planned to. I felt so betrayed. I was going to cry. I just… It’s a very deep scar of mine.

Then, a bit later, he said he was going to heal my mother, that it was a process and it was already healing her, just slowly-ish. He said he’d keep his word.

I don’t know what to think. I feel so heartbroken on the inside, and I’m just trying to ignore it.

2 Likes

This was partially a venting session. I need to go let out some tears, but my body won’t let me.

Working with him can take some getting used too. I can confirm the following around,the jokes and sexuality (it wouldn’t be unusual to feel sexual feelings if the sacral chakra is messed with)

Test it make sure it’s Ralph you’re dealing with and not an imposter Geniune spirits never care about you testing them.

I tested him so.many.times when he first came around so I’m 100% sure who I’m dealing with now

He’s intense having a close relationship with him doesn’t come easy but its worth it

I think he pushes my buttons for the sake of pushing buttons

Good luck with your journey

2 Likes

I am testing them by asking them to introduce themselves.

“I am archangel Raphael.”

That’s not a bad start. He gave me information about his identity that I had no previous knowledge of that I would find in sources later that confirmed it.

You could try asking him to do the same for you and see what happens

He’s so much darker than what people might expect I very nearly tried exorcising him…he got a little offended I thought he was a demon lol

2 Likes

Hmm. Well, I’ll keep being friendly and goofy like the person I am and just take his words lightly.

3 Likes

I asked Archangel Raphael to help me with my teeth and he just declined. He didn’t help me. Just feel uncomfortable with him now.

1 Like

@rpont340

What’s your dental issue? I’m not a doctor but I know a lot of home remedies so I’m wondering if there’s anything I know that can help

Sorry you feel uncomfortable with him.

Spirits are just like us and they have the right to accept or decline jobs

He told me fairly recently in a dream Zadkiel can also help with medical issues and there’s also a specific demon he refers out as well but I can’t remember the name

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Is the Demon Zadkiel was referring to Marbas? I got cavities and I may need to get root canal. I have been praying to Krishna so he heals my teeth to the point of no root canal.

2 Likes

@rpont340

Sorry for the misunderstanding I meant that there is a demon of healing that Raphael sometimes refers mages too but I can’t remember the demons name.

But from team angel he’s also referred out Zadkiel

More importantly as for your teeth:

Sorry to hear about the cavities try eating or drinking thyme, adding electrolytes and trace minerals to your water and working with the gemstone flourite (carrying it, adding it to your altar, worn as jewelry or holding it during meditation)

Personally I’m crazy about rainbow flourite but green is the best for healing

You can add that to working with Krishna

2 Likes

Ah thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t do that if I were you. I work with Raphael a lot as a healer, and I find he prefers to keep things very formal. Be very careful not to superimpose imagination on him, he’s not chatty.

I find him much easier to work with if I do not risk pissing him off in any way, and an off color joke is the easiest way to do that - tried it once, regretted it instantly, I could feel the blackening of his mood immediately. Maybe he can dish it out, I’ve never seen it myself, but he can’t take it. He has zero sense of humour that I’ve noticed, maybe because I keep it practically corporate-level polite, and he responds in kind, but he’s not easily amused IME.

He’s also not attracted to humans, and if he stimulated you by healing your root, just say thank you. It doesn’t mean anything sexual and he can find it very tiresome that humans are obsessed with sexuality - like a doctor doing an exam, type of thing, let him do his job without getting weird about it.

4 Likes

@rpont340

You’re welcome Good luck with your teeth hope you’re able to avoid a root canal and get better

1 Like

Now I feel stupid.

1 Like

It’s okay to feel stupid sometimes, and if we’re talking about occult, it become common and more awkward

Maybe I am being silly but it might be something else , not Raphael. You might have made a mistake and called wrong number. I had a similar experience- they can lie amd deceive and pretend -you have no guarantee that you’re talking to the right entity. I had a similar situation.
From my experience if you’re depressed and desperate your vibrations are low and your “ weakness “ can attract some naughty creatures.
I’ve learned that in order to work with any kind of magic , you need to be in the right frame of mind and mentally strong .
I am looking to contact Raphael for myself- I’m just looking for the right ritual , I don’t want to get myself into any trouble.

Asked him, he owned up to it.