Random Question: *How could i alter herbs?*

Like… if i would want to protect my ritual place with poisonous plants, or just some stinging nettle.
Could i just make them grow around the place, but they wouldn’t poison or sting me?

“make them grow” ? -by planting them or influencing minor events, which would makes it more likely fro those plants to gather around my ritual place.

EDIT: yes i feel like redundantly asking, since i could just try it out and see what happens

1 Like

I was planning on doing this. I was just going to plant them around and about. If it doesn’t grow in the formation I want, I can still just use the herbs themselves.

1 Like

This can work wonders. I have used nettles to mask outdoor “medicine”. Keep a patch about 10-15 feet thick; it might not register until they are about 5-6 feet in. Thorns are good for this.

Prince Stolas is who I would commune with on this. It is written that he teaches herbalism and agriculture, but he can also take an extremely active hand in those endeavors.

Good idea, but I would not know how. You can get around this with long pants/shirt or just accessing the spot in a round about way. You can make a pretty invisible entrance in a wall of thorn bushes that nobody would even consider trying to walk through unless they were blind.

4 Likes

stinging nettles are not piosonis they are great for salad you can grow them just where a glove when picking them and once you wash them in cold water they don’t sting anymore . and you only use the leaves

i didn’t claimed that they were poisonous.

…still… thank you for… your time