Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

I’m very happy with how much I improved so far, and because people started commissioning me more. Finally the results of my efforts are showing, I made 1/3 of my salary with commissions this month, I am very close to reaching my first goal which is to be able to work with drawing.

Does anyone know any demon or angel that can help me get more commission? I want to work with drawing only as soon as possible, it is hard to work 50h/week and have to make commission :weary:

8 Likes

Do you take commissions

2 Likes

@KingOfArt Yeah, do you do commissions? These are actually freaking awesome!

@Bunnygamer1994 @ParagonSage91 I do and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would so pay you to make full group pic of the DND characters of a campaign im in…that and DND characters I would play as

1 Like

I regret throwing this into a dumpster because it is now in a landfill somewhere ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Venus fly traps with human teeth

9 Likes

Something I doodled today, I always imagine glasya labolas looking like a big nasty monster with snarling fangs and a big smile :relaxed: :two_hearts:. Almost Cheshire cat like.

8 Likes

Going through old photos again… weird looking back on art from up to a decade ago

my cat back home in Shanghai some “wire sketches” of heads/skulls? a still life of a slab of moldy meat I have no idea I think a friend’s selfie I thought would make a good painting personally, I think this old Gregg costume is art. It took ages to make! a “happier” painting from class (we had a rotation of live models) my Halloween date (in 2015?)and I in our homemade costumes

6 Likes

Another one! First time he showed up in a dream this is what he looked like. Pretty close to the typical illustrations. Idk if he was actually red or not because the whole dream had some sort of red… “filter” over it. Didn’t have the black ooze, I just added that because I thought it looked neat :joy: But in the other two dreams he took a more humanoid form, not entirely sure why. Ill get to drawing that eventually but I do struggle drawing humans.

11 Likes

Billy Baphomet: an intersexed/ nonbinary character for an “Adult-Childrens” Coloring, Activities & Stories book series I’m starting work on.

I was inspired by TST (The Satanic Temple) and the book they made for children. I’m also inspired by Chibi & tones of anime.

As a (Non-Theistic) Satanist & Pastafarian & Secular Humanist I believe people of all ages should be exposed to various religions & beliefs & even Science & given an honest & (as simple) objective explanation of what each is & stands for ext. as to be educated. I don’t believe any religion (especially ones own) or beliefs or ideas are above scrutiny. I don’t find genuin inquiry, curiosity, nore scrutiny to be irreverent or taboo; in fact such a thing is very sacred to me & should be practiced far more often by everyone.

I have a BAS (Bachelors of Arts & Sciences), MA (Masters of Arts), & MA (Masters of Science) and a few other degrees & a few more that I’m working on (all the way to a PhD in Philosophy).

I believe one doesn’t have to be at all in the dark about any thing beyond the private & personal realms of privacy (which is also sacred) … nor that you need to be dark, brooding, morose and limited monochromatic expressions in fashion & athletics just because your “X” & listen to “Y” or feeling “Z”.

Pain has Color, Satan can be Cute & Cuddly… if that’s how you feel, that’s how you feel.

4 Likes

A little painting i did , no specific meaning behind the obvious visual…

14 Likes

Something i drew…

10 Likes

This is a drawing i did during a ritual and is still part of that spell… yes i know the possible consequences of Showing that here and i am prepared … if this works, i will probably share alot more here :smiling_imp::metal:

10 Likes

Just another sketch i did…
‘Slutwater’
By : D.R.Caél

8 Likes

human slave

2 Likes

Todays Little sketch …

11 Likes

is this because of Orlee’s birthday today?

2 Likes

Actually I didn’t know that , is it?

2 Likes

FB says so…

2 Likes

Crazy… I really didn’t know i was just sketching and drinking coffee and she was on my youtube feed so i made a doodle

2 Likes