Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

1 Like

3 Likes

12 Likes

Is that a digital drawing?

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Haha, I haven’t painting in years–last night my fiance and I bought some cheap paints and both worked on the same quick painting lol embarrasing :open_mouth:

But in all seriousness I hope to actually start doing more art–I would really like to find a good way to incorportate occult themes in my artwork :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So this here just popped up in my head. It feels a bit saturnish but I don’t know what or whom it might represent. Thought I’d share it anyway.

20 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Anybody know who this guy is? I was compelled to draw him, years ago. I feel most strongly Dionysus energy from him, but also mixed with Zeus & someone else. Someone older. Solar. The crown. I haven’t been able to figure it out.

20190530_032433%20resized

3 Likes

you never fail to amaze me man!this is indescribly amazing!

2 Likes

:grin: Thanks

1 Like

Just drew a rough doodle of Lucifer in his dragon manifestation :man_shrugging:t2::fire::dragon:

26 Likes

Nice! Really nice work.
I take that as a sign as I had an interesting experience recently and someone here told me that it might have been Lucifer. Was just about to research his forms of appearance, and here we go.

2 Likes

Bro I’m so glad you created this thread, not that I need to post on your topic but I doodle /sketch and have desired some way to post n make them relevant… Thank you for the consistent daily dose of inspiration/ motivation homie! My b respect!

2 Likes

Man, I just now saw that this is a crow looking at it’s reflection. I first thought it was thedecapitated head of a guy with a moustache who’s hair and beard where blowing in the wind. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Slightly resembles the first pentacle of the Sun which is said to portray Metatron?

1 Like

Huh. I’ll look into that, thank you!

1 Like

Painting with Bob Ross taught me about trees

9 Likes

Looks like Rhett from good mythical morning

Just a quick morning meditation sketch

14 Likes