Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

It started just as a symbol i had seen in my head a few days prior. I had the feeling the first was a symbol of protection. I had enlightenment/wisdom in my intent for this drawing, with a bit of protection as well… there was definitely a balance element too

1 Like

Its definitely balanced LOL I see lucifer lillith, the elements, trinity, infinity, wings and a halo, it’s a very nice piece of work. Do you plan on using it?

2 Likes

I actually wasnt until now. I called out to Lord Lucifer shortly before the symbol appeared on my forehead in a vision. Ill be meditating on it. I drew this the same night but wasnt as drawn to it.

And this was in my head earlier today (after your first response)

4 Likes

The symbol is called Lemniscate

2 Likes

It has a connection with Ouroboros, Leviathan and Jorgmungandr

3 Likes

Who is Jorgmungandr?

1 Like
4 Likes

Thought you guys might like this one from the archive. And, I did this one this morning.

3 Likes

Thank you

Here’s a kitty

9 Likes

Anyone here actually know how to use clay? I keep burning my projects. :disappointed: Yes, I know they’re bad, I’ve never really worked with clay before. Just seeing what I can do. I’ll improve over time.

2 Likes

Love it love it

1 Like

2 Likes

Spent a frustratingly big chunk of the day making this. Etched silver pendant with a Dalmatian Jasper.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I have strange dreams and sleeping paralize everyday since my childhood and have the costume to drawn everyone i see there

6 Likes

I like these. Not creepy to me at all really.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I love them. Very expressive and appealing.

1 Like

I was discussing taking one thing apart to make another better and made a slip of calling it “canibalism”. This apparently inspired the young artist in the room to produce this adorable piece.

1 Like