Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

11 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2: I would love to post here everything, but not possible so here are some arts some of them i screenshoted from my instagram archive because you cant download it apparetly if it is old…stupid!

29 Likes

Jormundagr from gow ?

6 Likes

yeaee

1 Like

I love the thicc boi :heart:

1 Like

Holy shit, these are AMAZING! :hearts::hearts::hearts:

2 Likes

thank you i will post more :ok_hand:t2:i have milions of them :joy::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow you’re a wonderful talent, they’re truly amazing ! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Please share more if possible… are you teaching art somewhere ?!! You should :heart::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you very much ! :wine_glass::two_hearts::wine_glass: I have plan to create witchy/artsy journal soon so everything will be there :v:t2: … I am teaching art it is my part time job :hugs: and also i am selling art :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

She has everything a man want,hasnt she ?
images%20(22)
:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Please do can’t wait :blush: Makes sense ! You have an obvious taste and style, wish you all success in your wonderful profession :wine_glass::wine_glass::ok_hand:

Yes she sure does, someone in the world is really lucky :grinning:
Did you see those paintings man?!! I’m a fan already :v: Hope we get a chance to see her collection one day :blush:

3 Likes

I did man,any one doing an art from god of war is wife material even if its a male :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thank you sweethearts for your support :two_hearts::two_hearts: you made my day :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

More.

19 Likes

Trying new watercolor technique :v:t2::rainbow:

22 Likes

That is sexy,you are an artist !

4 Likes

Hah thank you :wine_glass::two_hearts:

3 Likes

That is so beautiful… those eyes you could feel them and look at them for hours. Wonderful technique ! The choice of colors and layers… Amazing :heart::+1:

4 Likes

Im jealous i cant draw at all…all i can do is vividly describe the appearance in writing

3 Likes

Screenshot_3
Screenshot_5
DVLtXRtW0AIZZlw%20(1)

8 Likes