Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

Azazel has been helping me out with my artwork for almost a year so far, constantly pushing me to draw for hours on end. My art has grown a lot from when he started helping me out, and I can’t thank him enough. Today he wanted me to make him a drawing and showed me an image of an octopus destroying a farmhouse.

8 Likes

Wasn’t much motive for this one

5 Likes

Totally offtopic but meh.

3 Likes

In new here, Been an artist and dabbler into the demonic my entire life. Lately my artistry has been taking on a more mystical and darker theme. I do mainly wirework at the moment, but I paint and draw as well.
This is a recent creation of mine inspired by Belial. Entitled “Dominion” it is a large ruby with smoky quartz and amethyst accents.
The combo of demonic colors. Wearing it as a talisman as well until I will invoke Belial fully.

(upload://tMA2CMsAN0FODI2JRXxQ8JQPWyt.jpeg)
On

14 Likes

Looks very similar to Cthulhu without the body. Cthulhu calls.

I’m FAR from an artist and haven’t actually made anything in years, but I got the random urge to make this a couple days ago, and I just finished it about an hour ago.

7 Likes

Get a Freightliner, then we can talk…

This is fun to scare my neighbours.

It’s was the week where I had the most fun lucid dream lol while I tried to contact lepaca

7 Likes

Spent last night working on a protype design, these are My Swords of Azazel

12 Likes

Unacorps

2 Likes

Something snatched me out of my body and throw me in this place with dozens of spirits looking at me… I was on the ground stunned hearing what sounded like an opera! My senses couldn’t register everything and got overwhelmed that I fainted! Everything was blackout until I woke up!

3 Likes

A vision I had, I didn’t try to get the drawing near this is just a rough up representation of what j saw.

10 Likes

my latest piece,
Caduceus’s Flame

copper wirewrapped pendant with 2 faceted carnelian orange stones for the serpents heads, symbolizing being aflame with the knowledge of healing from the source, (torch)flame of creation.

21 Likes

Lady Freya Vanadis

Elen of the Ways

15 Likes

The first one is amazingly beautiful

2 Likes

Super cute! I wish I could learn digital painting. I wouldn’t know where to start.

1 Like

Here’s a doodle I did of Lilith a while ago :heart:

11 Likes

4 Likes

Ah, those times when I had time to draw things like this. For example on boring math lessons.

( Yes, that is my nick. Busted. )

25 Likes