Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

Cool

Never could figure out who this was, but they refused to show me their face so I drew their backside.

A tattoo idea I was trying out based off a sigil I made for myself. Done in black and blue eye liner.

14 Likes

the hair on the first one looks like leaves. don’t know why I pointed that out but eh who cares.

1 Like

[quote=“Drachir, post:1, topic:15105”]
hands
[/quote

6 Likes

Reminds me of mine - Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE! - #270 by levilevi

1 Like

Similar yes , but I’ve drawn something much closer to that drawing before. I assume that we tap into the same current…

1 Like

1 Like

@Mercury it looks like Enlil or Iskur God of storms and wind.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight, I’ll look them up today.

water element graffiti: I just need to fix the perspective a bit.

3 Likes

Dont remind me, dudes been moving in my life as of late…

Looks like Marvel’s Blackheart.

5 Likes

Lately I’ve been seeing weird things in my minds eye! It’s like so clear but weird! Not sure what was I seeing here so I named it the pyramid card!

13 Likes

I keep getting triangles too lol

2 Likes

:rofl: did it seem like someone shoving it in your face? I am feeling like if I look more I’ll see something behind the triangle! Like a face!

1 Like

Yeah lol they keep coming up constantly lol like it some doorway I have to open but not sure how lol

1 Like

:thinking: maybe it’s a key!

1 Like

This reminds me of the ace of cups from a Marseille tarot deck

1 Like

I made this today while reading and contemplating on the seal of the sorcerer from KoF. I just started sketching this and the letters around are a common theme when I channel or meditate with a spirit. It gives me Saturnian vibes and an “Azazely” feeling to it, dunno. I’ll investigate it more. Feel free to use it as a sigil, the intent and feel it gave me when I was sketching was about opening oneself to the primordial currents and to the dark rings of Saturn for knowledge instead of death currents and the usual Saturnian current energies.

Clear without editing: (Black Pen and Paper)

After editing:

10 Likes

3 Likes