Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

Lady Freya Vanadis

Elen of the Ways

15 Likes

The first one is amazingly beautiful

2 Likes

Super cute! I wish I could learn digital painting. I wouldn’t know where to start.

1 Like

Here’s a doodle I did of Lilith a while ago :heart:

11 Likes

4 Likes

Ah, those times when I had time to draw things like this. For example on boring math lessons.

( Yes, that is my nick. Busted. )

25 Likes

@levilevi, omg, I LOVE this! I had a vision similar to this, before.

1 Like

This is the first real painting (on canvas) I ever did. I didn’t have an idea for it, I just played with the paint until an image emerged.

1st%20Painting%20-%20crappy%20pool%20table%20photo

My teenage version of the 10 of Cups. It’s an 8"x10" canvas & even though I used the smallest brushes I had, um, the children are conjoined cause I couldn’t paint the hands & fingers well enough, LOL. I’ll be redoing this one, one day.

10%20of%20Cups

A version of The Sun tarot card. This looked better before I made the sunflowers red & put glitter on the grass. I still like the sun’s face, though.

Nightmare in One-Point Perspective
Nightmare%20in%20One-point%20Perspective%20-%20Elmhurst

Still-life in Green
Still%20Life%20in%20Green%20-%20Elmhurst

12 Likes

Foxglove entry from my teenage Book of Shadows.

A couple little things I did as a kid that I liked, so I saved them.
Old%20Anubis%20Glitter%20Painting

Some doodles of irises.
Iris%20drawings

11 Likes

Thanks, @IrisAthena. I drew this on an airplane. I find movement like buses or planes to be conducive to this kind of stuff.

1 Like

nuages
fetes
sirenes

Drew along to Debussy’s nocturnes…

feeling burnt out and wish I could just rest a little

6 Likes

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, @blueberry, those are amazing! You are really talented! I hope you get some rest & feel better, soon.

1 Like

Crow Mother Kachina doll

I forgot the name of this one, but it’s supposed to be a woman interrupted while doing her hair, which makes her pissed.

My “Storm Box”
Storm%20Box%20open1

Storm%20Box%20open2

Storm%20Box%20open5

12 Likes

Thanks a lot Iris, I’m in a bit of a down time but working through it :'D I’m really loving your art! what’s the storm box for?

1 Like

Are we sharing any art we’ve made or just recent stuff? Because Ive got some good shit I made when I was in a bad state

1 Like

You’re welcome, @blueberry. I hope you feel better, soon! Thank you! The storm box isn’t as cool as it sounds, lol. I just keep the stuff the wind gave me in it, like this:

Storm%20Box%20open%20w%20windblown%20items%201

7 Likes

I’ve shared some old stuff. Go for it, dude!

1 Like

Reviving this with a Belphegor - feminine aspect it appeared to me, sort of a part two to one I posted last year. It started as a kind of theoretical depiction, then when summoned actually appeared in that form. I am fairly certain I never posted this one here until now.

9 Likes

For some reason my neighbor decided that I must have wanted espresso at 11pm. He was right, but that’s not the point. So I figured I would do some light sketching after that caffeine kicked in.

9 Likes