Random Creepy Fears

it’s not creepy but i’m like terrified of the dark and it literally makes no sense…

They are almost my forte since years. For example in a recent period I often remembered during the night, with strong shivers, some scenes from horror movies and also “the dame/lady of death”, an hooded being with a scythe from one of my worst nightmares.
This was partially intentional, I attempted a reaction to fear by amplifying it.

I’m terrified of spiders. I haven’t done anything because its a perfectly rational fear; no being as small as a penny should be able to murder a full grown man with one bite. Spiders are OP.

1 Like

Hi OP! Unfortunately this isn’t uncommon IME, the energy of 9/11 is pretty easy to compare to a thick nuclear fog, it’s as if it was a catalyst to infect and burn the world. That kind of sickness can really spook a body! It’s unhealthy even in small doses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same! I simply look at one and I get a jolt headache

1 Like

Interesting, I don’t necessarily feel scared of dying I just feel lethargic when I think about it

when you think about the occult knowing that spirits exist outside of this physical realm and that anything is possible having fear at all seems pointless just like getting sad over death or even feeling guilt remorse for doing questionable things basically emotions become meaningless you fear nothing and have no guilt for your actions just my opinion

1 Like

Perhaps

1 Like

if your referring to 9/11 i love it lol. too funny.
the incident in general wasn’t but you know what I mean lol

1 Like

I do love 911 memes such as the fresh prince of bel air did 911

1 Like

Now watch this drive

what do you mean? as in everyone starts talking about 9/11? lol

1 Like