Random Creepy Fears

I get weird nightmares about 9/11, it scares me for no reason. Like I see a pic of 9/11 and I feel mentally molested. I get a similar feeling when I think of the Baphomet wood carving, Idk why he’s pictured as just a cool goat guy, that’s badass, but my christian upbringing makes him creepy. I wish I could crack open a cold one with em, but I’m spooked. Anyone else have irrational fears of shit, and if what have you done to overcome them using magic? Apologies if there is a similar thread

4 Likes

well being honest the crucifix gives me the creeps especially with the blood and nails driven in the hands

2 Likes

Interesting, I like to think he was badass and took it like a man

2 Likes

also extreme church groups like WBC and faithful word they remind me of the movie Red State…

I am not watching horror movie shit when I’m sitting at night afraid the ghost of the twin towers are gonna randomly appear and eat my ass with no consent!

3 Likes

how about 911 being a government inside job…

5 Likes

along with the trillions of dollars that magically weny missing because a plane just happen to crash into the Pentagon exactly where they keep records… hmmm. ppl need to wake the fuck up… yea I k ow it was years ago but still it just amazes me that they get away with anything and everything. it’s insane

4 Likes

Idk, if it is I’m straight up finding Michael Jackson in Cuba and fighting with him, X, and Tupac against the government

1 Like

Tornados and planes. I’ve had nightmares about both my whole life. Main thing I’ve done is just calmed myself by forcing myself to believe that neither will ever hurt me. Belief is key after all. And to be clear. The tornados are all world destroying tornados. The planes all have gatling guns. No matter the type.

3 Likes

don’t watch the movies twister or snakes on a plane you would freak out

2 Likes

Plane wings are light, relatively fragile structures by design. Plane wings cannot cut through reinforced steel building girders (18"??), except on that date without a year. Any other date and when a plane wing hits a building the wing comes off.
Weird.

Al.

4 Likes

I have. And I did. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
  • Heights… You will never see me standing at the edge of a mountain :mountain:. I have done nothing and not planning to.

• Sharks. :shark: Not always but sometimes. Same, I have done nothing.

• The feeling when you know there’s someone behind you in the dark but there’s non. What have I done: I have turned off all the lights and sat in the dark.
    Oh and recently:

• Demonic screams out of nowhere when I try to sleep. What have I done: Told them to shut up and get the fuck out of here. They insist a bit but they leave me alone eventually.

2 Likes

I can relate, sharks are both awesome and scary. I swim on a team and if u compare Michael Phelps to a shark it’s not even close, humans are helpless in water. My trick for heights is going on crazy rollercoasters, there is no risk at high budget amusement parks, but your mind doesn’t know that so u think ur gonna die. Now from experience I don’t give a shit. Also demon screams, ahhhhhhhh I would die. Especially since the baphomet creeps me out

1 Like

I think humans are helpless in the air, not in water… Our bodies are not mend to fly, but we can swim. Some professionals can hold their breath underwater for several minutes also. Fan fact: Sea mammals can’t breathe underwater.

My problem isn’t really the rollercoasters, even tho I avoid them for the past few years now, more like when I’m walking in a small balcony above 2nd floor, when I’m standing near a cliff, in the airplane, or even when I see videos for things like bungee jumping or sky diving! Especially the last 2 I get heavy panic attacks…

When In the Void I don’t mind the demonic screams, but when I’m half asleep yea they scare me, even more when I feel that someone’s in the room. But its not even funny after the 2nd time, then I get pissed…

1 Like

This may sound quite foolish, but i have a extreme fear of touching wet food (like while washing dishes) i have always caused quite a fit whenever i was asked to wash dishes when i was younger.
and then i got a job as a dishwasher a couple summers ago and it completely grossed me out!
i was so drained it was unbelievable.
i also have a fear of feet, i hate them and i tend to always have socks on.
It’s quite funny because whenever i would like a guy in my childhood if i ended up seeing his feet i would completely loose my attraction to him! :joy:

2 Likes

the only true fear I ever had was death now knowing the occult I have no legit fears left…

True, but I meant people can at max swim at 5 mph, and it will tire them out almost immediately. Compared to aquatic creatures that swim for incredibly long distances really fast. We don’t have fins and cause significant drag, also most aquatic mammals hold their breath for at least 5 minutes of swimming. That’s what scares me about sharks, we are powerless against them

1 Like

Oh darn I forgot to like that probably made my comment sound negative

It doesn’t matter how fast you swim, thing is, you swim! But you can’t fly! Unless you own a broom, as its well known :joy: As for how long one can hold their breath, I’ll just leave this here as an example. And cause she’s awesome lol.
P.S. The whole video was made with just one breath.

2 Likes