Raising Kundalini!

I’ve been doing spiritual work for a little over 4 years now. On myself now while I did not do Robert Bruces version of it. The idea enticed me from his video posted. For those that have done it what were your experiences and what changes have you noticed.

For me I can now see aura’s and energy without to much trouble. When I look at myself I see red/orange with gold lightning following through my body. My visions and dreams are also becoming much more vid and clear. Everything became clear the first time I did it since then I have raised Kundalini 2-3 times per day for the past 4 days and will continue for a total of 13 as suggested by my guardian.

By nature my current profession is a massage therapist until I get my astral magic mastered. I want to know what others have experienced so see what is possible. There’s a good book I read about didn’t psychic abilities and how to manifest them. Through the rise of Kundalini I believe that it was my missing link.

Ah hello Draco,

I am interested as to -how- you have raised your kundalini. I was intending to prepare to do this myself, but it seemed to have triggered turmoil that I must first overcome before even getting into it, which I think is unfortunate. But before that, I wish to gather as much relevant information as possible.

The first time was when I was doing some kuji kiri pranayama/meditation on chu kanji. I did not know what kundalini was and did not know what happened to me. Luckily within a few months time I came across it in my research and discovered what had happened.

EDIT:

The changes that I noticed afterward were many, since this was one of the very first things I did. I would say the most notable were development of clairvoyance and clairaudience which started soon afterward, which I do not recall having prior to that, and these really opened my mind to accepting that I was more than ‘just human’.

I my experience (raising both serpents at the same time), my abilities increased considerably and I become more and more exactly how I want to be.

From my experiences so far. I’m on day 6 of my 13 day raising series. Suggested by my guardian. I’ve raised it 3 times today and it still radiates currently. I’m gonna do some energy meditations, astral magic, and mind training. Which I’ve found great improvement in once I can travel the astral plane while I’ll work on my clairvoyance.

Energy levels have raised, and thoughts are much stronger. I would suggest to anyone that does this make make sure your thoughts are grounded and your subconscious is kept in check. If not there will be negative side effects.

I will add more of my findings later. I will note that while doing this I practice sexual alchemy with a entity. Which does increase that potency of the ritual.

I purpose of writing this I want to open up both sexual alchemy to the masses and the power of grounding and controlling your energy and pushing to enlightenment. Much is what I’ve gather we mostly want to do here.

I will write more later :wink: If anyone has further questions on what I’m doing or would like to share there input and experiences let me know. While I believe that these things are for everyone its a process and if your not ready you can hurt yourself both mentally and physically.

[quote=“NariusV, post:3, topic:2347”]The first time was when I was doing some kuji kiri pranayama/meditation on chu kanji. I did not know what kundalini was and did not know what happened to me. Luckily within a few months time I came across it in my research and discovered what had happened.

EDIT:

The changes that I noticed afterward were many, since this was one of the very first things I did. I would say the most notable were development of clairvoyance and clairaudience which started soon afterward, which I do not recall having prior to that, and these really opened my mind to accepting that I was more than ‘just human’.[/quote]

That’s awesome I’ve been dormant with my abilities while I’ve had them. They were under lock and key also like my person is a prison that I was put into for something I’ve done in the past. With my subconscious as the prison guard constantly getting in the way of all my progress and work. Raising kundalini shattered that prison and now I’m able to go and gain back what I’ve lost.

[quote=“Kokuto, post:2, topic:2347”]Ah hello Draco,

I am interested as to -how- you have raised your kundalini. I was intending to prepare to do this myself, but it seemed to have triggered turmoil that I must first overcome before even getting into it, which I think is unfortunate. But before that, I wish to gather as much relevant information as possible.[/quote]

Hey Kokuto, I’d suggest making sure all of your chakra’s are able to be opened and able to move energy through them w/o much trouble. Then I would work energy through all your meridians and clear all blockages. Once you can do that with practice you are ready for the next step in my book.

[quote=“Draco, post:1, topic:2347”]I’ve been doing spiritual work for a little over 4 years now. On myself now while I did not do Robert Bruces version of it. The idea enticed me from his video posted. For those that have done it what were your experiences and what changes have you noticed.

For me I can now see aura’s and energy without to much trouble. When I look at myself I see red/orange with gold lightning following through my body. My visions and dreams are also becoming much more vid and clear. Everything became clear the first time I did it since then I have raised Kundalini 2-3 times per day for the past 4 days and will continue for a total of 13 as suggested by my guardian.

By nature my current profession is a massage therapist until I get my astral magic mastered. I want to know what others have experienced so see what is possible. There’s a good book I read about didn’t psychic abilities and how to manifest them. Through the rise of Kundalini I believe that it was my missing link.[/quote]

Draco,
That was some awesome information! Thank you for sharing your experience. Kundalini has been an interest of mine as well so I have been doing a lot of chakra work as preparation. What did you do to induce Kundalini to rise after your chakras where opened?

[quote author=JM link=topic=2403.msg30170#msg30170 date=1389743148]

[quote=“Draco, post:1, topic:2347”]Draco,
That was some awesome information! Thank you for sharing your experience. Kundalini has been an interest of mine as well so I have been doing a lot of chakra work as preparation. What did you do to induce Kundalini to rise after your chakras where opened?[/quote]

Hey JM,

I used a meditation I found online to induce the raising. I spoke to my guardian and evening came to pass has she said it would.

I don’t recommend my training to people faint of heart. I’m the type of person that will bash my head into wall till It caves.

PM me and I’ll send you the meditation I used.

Wanted to do a update as I continue doing my meditation its been 8 days now I will stop after 13 and then reflect on my next move. My head is working clearer than it ever has and good things are just coming to me. I don’t know if this is part of the meditation or not.

I use to practice affirmations daily and things would come to me through those. I will continue to evaluate my progress. My dreams have become vary vivid and I believe I’m close to my first task complete. With my ultimate goal of turning my biological body back to a pure form like Adam.

If anyone has similar goals maybe we can commune and talk about what we’ve accomplished.

[quote=“Draco, post:10, topic:2347”]Wanted to do a update as I continue doing my meditation its been 8 days now I will stop after 13 and then reflect on my next move. My head is working clearer than it ever has and good things are just coming to me. I don’t know if this is part of the meditation or not.

I use to practice affirmations daily and things would come to me through those. I will continue to evaluate my progress. My dreams have become vary vivid and I believe I’m close to my first task complete. With my ultimate goal of turning my biological body back to a pure form like Adam.

If anyone has similar goals maybe we can commune and talk about what we’ve accomplished.[/quote]

Draco, Thank you for sending the Kundalini meditation. I started little by little building up the amount of time. 30 minutes one day, then 1 hour yesterday. I plan on going for several hours later next week after taking a break from meat and fasting the day before I make a go of it for the several hours session.

So far from the few times I tried it I notice that I get strong pulses of energy going up my spine and I even feel those pulses continuing when the exercise is done and I am at work, but just not as strong as during the meditation. Next week’s exercises should be interesting.

When you raised Kundalini how many hours did it take on average and did you have to eliminate meat from your diet or fast?

JM,

I’m glad its working for you. I did nothing besides do the meditation. I’ve been practicing energy pulls from sources around me and the earth for a few years now. Besides that I eat a bodybuilder diet.

I’ve been told you need to not eat meat but I didn’t. I would probley receive a stronger effect while rising I’ll try this at a later time due to the nature of my life currently I don’t have the luxury.

I’ve even felt as the meditation goes on and I get deeper into it that between 3-5 Kundalini heads from and even a dragon went through me. It also is powered by which entities I call for power. I won’t say the whole experience hasn’t been completely painless tho I’ve had times were I felt my energy was blocked and a burst would open it.

All I do is I do the meditation and sit and wait and allow the Kundalini to do its thing and run through me till I feel its done or I do a ritual with its power channeled into it. I will write more on this later after I study it more.

The main reason I learned this technique was to open my 3rd eye which was sealed from what I am. Kundalini was the only thing that I found that would awake that which was taken from me. I seek answer in the Regnum Spiritus for why this is and to why I had experience in my life that need explanation.

I apologize I didn’t post this out right but due to the nature of this meditation you can die or loose your mind if your not ready. You are warned if you don’t believe me do some research on it.

[url=http://www.in5d.com/awaken-your-kundalini-in-3-easy-steps.html]http://www.in5d.com/awaken-your-kundalini-in-3-easy-steps.html[/url]

[quote=“Draco, post:12, topic:2347”]JM,

I’m glad its working for you. I did nothing besides do the meditation. I’ve been practicing energy pulls from sources around me and the earth for a few years now. Besides that I eat a bodybuilder diet.

I’ve been told you need to not eat meat but I didn’t. I would probley receive a stronger effect while rising I’ll try this at a later time due to the nature of my life currently I don’t have the luxury.

I’ve even felt as the meditation goes on and I get deeper into it that between 3-5 Kundalini heads from and even a dragon went through me. It also is powered by which entities I call for power. I won’t say the whole experience hasn’t been completely painless tho I’ve had times were I felt my energy was blocked and a burst would open it.

All I do is I do the meditation and sit and wait and allow the Kundalini to do its thing and run through me till I feel its done or I do a ritual with its power channeled into it. I will write more on this later after I study it more.

The main reason I learned this technique was to open my 3rd eye which was sealed from what I am. Kundalini was the only thing that I found that would awake that which was taken from me. I seek answer in the Regnum Spiritus for why this is and to why I had experience in my life that need explanation.[/quote]

Draco,

I’ve been trying the technique for about a week now. So far I get blissful waves of energy travelling up my spine but no serpents yet. I think I need more energy to power the process. You said some entities helped you with the process. Would you mind sharing which entities helped you out?

Wow my bad I crawled under a rock sorry some taking so long to respond. Well I have my own guardian demon who has been with me since birth. She whispers into the shadows at me for time to time and has pulled me out of everything dumb life threatening situation I’ve been in. I don’t know if it was her the helped me so much as the path she put me on.
In order to do this you must understand how energy works in your body be able to move it freely through out and understand its presence. I’ve done this ritual many times and had different effects some pleasant and some unpleasant.

I’d recommend reading Astral Dynamic’s by Robert Bruce to understand your bodies energy and after you’ve mastered that try again.

[quote=“JM, post:14, topic:2347”][quote=“Draco, post:12, topic:2347”]JM,

The main reason I learned this technique was to open my 3rd eye which was sealed from what I am. Kundalini was the only thing that I found that would awake that which was taken from me. I seek answer in the Regnum Spiritus for why this is and to why I had experience in my life that need explanation.[/quote]

Draco,

I’ve been trying the technique for about a week now. So far I get blissful waves of energy travelling up my spine but no serpents yet. I think I need more energy to power the process. You said some entities helped you with the process. Would you mind sharing which entities helped you out?[/quote]