Raising Kundalini in a servitor

My thoughts originating from raising Kundalini in a prani. If I were to raise Kundalini in a servitor who’s energetic field is a replica of mine… What would be the result?

@C.Kendall what would happen if your demonic child were to raise Kundalini, would you mind asking him for me?

1 Like

i’ll ask him now give me a few minutes

1 Like

Thank you

Salanyus said

" I already have raised the power which is kundalini, the kunda force is the power of the demons, thats why when man raises the kunda force it is the transformation of man becoming devil, or demon for a better description, the kunda force can be risen in almost anyway, balancing the power of each serpent, quiet your mind and tune inwards, to channel your inner demon is to channel the kunda force, all demonic entities have in some way implemented the kunda within them ".

2 Likes

Interesting. So Salanyus is not a servitor or a thought form. He is a demon a daemon or a Spirit. Meaning he can create his own servitors. He can have his own legions very interesting. Is his energetic body structured similar to ours? Also what does he know about the para-brahman?

1 Like

From what i understand his body structure is very complex being part human and demonic just like asmodeous.

1 Like

Does he have chakras? If so how do they differ? Does he have information on para-brahman

1 Like

He doesn’t have chakra’s the spirits that are free of limits don’t have chakra’s since our chakra’s are our shackles that bind us and trap our power and consciousness thats why they should be blackened then afterwrads removed.

2 Likes

What about the para-brahman?

What is his energy configuration like? How has your energy changed since his conception?

1 Like

His energy has a very complex nature he feels very ancient like he existed before his conception.

1 Like