Raising kids with magick

I was so psyched by the title. But I got real lost somewhere.
But as usual- sent it all over with a big “LISTEN TO THIS”!

But- really need it addressed for my g-kids. Gotta keep the ‘slavegods’ helpless where they are concerned- but not mindless whackos. Balanced Poeple of power.

Personally, I plan on occultly breeding my offspring. Like, that sounds creepy and tbh it kinda is. Like, I’m going to choose the female with the correct ancestry (talking spirits, not necessarily ethnicity) compatible with my own. Then raise them in witchcraft or other forms of magic.

And if my husband wants some, I don’t know, he can breed however the fuck he wants. Probably won’t teach them shit.

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:4897”]I was so psyched by the title. But I got real lost somewhere.
But as usual- sent it all over with a big “LISTEN TO THIS”![/quote]

Was that the right video? A few people posted asking that on Facebook, this one was more about isolate consciousness/merger and the possibility of using that to manifest things in the phsyical realm, which (since that was the exact topic I joined to learn more about, and the current focus of 99% of my work) you’ll get NO complaints from me if it was uploaded with the wrong title! :slight_smile:

Also very interested in raising your kids with magick, instead of zombie carpenters and whatever the common belief system is.

I was raised by a witch, and while I’m unspeakably grateful for all I learned from her over the years, even greater a gift was not having any practices or beliefs crammed down my throat.

She’s always answerd honestly when directly asked, but my practice is entirely my own. Knowing my disdain for authority, I believe that any other way would drive ne into militant scientistm/atheism, and worse, would taint the trust, love and respect I have for my mother.

I implore you all to keep this in mind, forcing occult dogma upon a child is no better than pushing fundamentalist Christianity or extremist political views.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:4897”][quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:4897”]I was so psyched by the title. But I got real lost somewhere.
But as usual- sent it all over with a big “LISTEN TO THIS”![/quote]

Was that the right video? A few people posted asking that on Facebook[/quote]

Pretty sure the title is wrong but I totally agree, nice video.

1 Like

I dunno, the zombie carpenter who magically walks on water and pokes blind eyeballs to fix 'em, fills up my heart-bucket with love and chocolate when I get hugs. He’s also friends with Daisy duck and favors shell pink toenail polish. So, far, I can’t complain about his performance. We sing him songs like Auld Lang Syne because the cup of kindness also fills heart-buckets (and tastes remarkably like oregon pinot noir). When the little lady’s grown up, she plans to have a mare in case there is a drought so we can bleed it for nourishment and share some with Jesus because he shares his with us on Church Day. Their relationship is a little different, but she seems to like him even though she prefers him to be a vampire like her. Now, I’m re-thinking those national geographic Fridays. My view of normal conversation is getting twisted again talking to young humans all day.

I’ll surrogately gestate the next one. The ultimate in evil acts; human reproduction and birth as a mainly commercial enterprise. Offspring are so splendid to grow, it will be insanely fun relinquishing one.

Soon we commence first grade meditation and mandala studies and discover what other brilliance lurks in the mind of the largest one. Someone who can teach himself to tell time and count to a thousand must have more facinating jewels in there.

It would be nice to see the right video…

[quote=“DohnJee, post:5, topic:4897”]I was raised by a witch, and while I’m unspeakably grateful for all I learned from her over the years, even greater a gift was not having any practices or beliefs crammed down my throat.

… I implore you all to keep this in mind, forcing occult dogma upon a child is no better than pushing fundamentalist Christianity or extremist political views.[/quote]

I agree with this, look at kids raised by fundie Xians who go overboard in the opposite direction when they grow up, look at the modern kids of Muslim immigrants, rejecting the compromises their parents made, and becoming mediaeval-style extremists…

Seperation from parents by defining yourself against them seems to be a healthy and natural stage and I want to try and make sure it’s not going to backfire, most people my age know an incredibly straight uptight person who was raised by hippies, who were themselves the reaction to the authoritarian and austerity-oriented mindset of WW2.

I didn’t take on board every value my parents tried to teach me through language, but I have adopted a lot of what they SHOWED me, so if/when I become the mother of an infant human, I’ll try to bear that in mind - show don’t tell.

Though from what I hear, best laid plans for parenting style etc go straight out the window when the little buggers start answering back, so whatever! lol!!

^ Hell yeah! :slight_smile:

It is an issue for me. my grandkids- who we rescued from a mormon polygamist cult- want me to work with them.
Which is abit hope making and flattering, I have to say, with their auspergers issues; i am not far from moving them towards atheism.
I hate, “On the one hand/on the other hand”, but with their mom moving towards witchcraft, helping them live in a magickal world without going looney and not being able to have their own will is at best tricky. scarey

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:4897”][quote=“DohnJee, post:5, topic:4897”]I was raised by a witch, and while I’m unspeakably grateful for all I learned from her over the years, even greater a gift was not having any practices or beliefs crammed down my throat.

… I implore you all to keep this in mind, forcing occult dogma upon a child is no better than pushing fundamentalist Christianity or extremist political views.[/quote]

I agree with this, look at kids raised by fundie Xians who go overboard in the opposite direction when they grow up, look at the modern kids of Muslim immigrants, rejecting the compromises their parents made, and becoming mediaeval-style extremists…

Seperation from parents by defining yourself against them seems to be a healthy and natural stage and I want to try and make sure it’s not going to backfire, most people my age know an incredibly straight uptight person who was raised by hippies, who were themselves the reaction to the authoritarian and austerity-oriented mindset of WW2.

I didn’t take on board every value my parents tried to teach me through language, but I have adopted a lot of what they SHOWED me, so if/when I become the mother of an infant human, I’ll try to bear that in mind - show don’t tell.

Though from what I hear, best laid plans for parenting style etc go straight out the window when the little buggers start answering back, so whatever! lol!!

^ Hell yeah! :)[/quote]

Maybe you could do to them what I (unwittingly) did to myself and show them lots of occult-themed books, movies, TV shows, I was so hungry for that as a kid even when the occultists were the bad guys (like 90% of the time)?

My working theory is that you can’t expect kids to take on what they’re told, but they will take on what they’re shown… show them lots of X-Men movies and ask them to play-pretend like a debate club why Magneto was right, for example.

Cruise conspiracist sites and make a shortlist of the material they say glamourises the occult for kids as well! Gotta be sneaky sometimes. :wink: