Rage Magick

If you’re aware with my experience of working with the power of rage it was a amazing experience i’ll tag it below so you can gain some background on the topic.

Anyway moving on the powers of rage have moved me to a working with Cain, I also saw a post by Kurtis Joseph, today he talks about Cain, He said

" Cain was a historical figure. I have traced him to King Sorgon who named a city after his son Unuk later known as Enoch. He was considered the King of Kings. He crossed vast waters and took loot, contributing to the criminal nature of the Saint of Killers. He was the first antinomain who’s teaching was usurped to create civilization and government in lieu of the Anarchy it was supposed to usher in so that the people could flourish. He was a mighty warlord of VAST intelligence. Yes Cain is a historical figure ".

I agree 100% with you’re conclusion @KurtisJoseph
, but moving on the force of rage has moved me on to working with the rage bloodlust aspect of Cain.

Here’s a invocation to channel the Rage of Cain.

Draw on your left arm a black circle, this represents the mark of Cain, this is to bare his mark of rage and power of his wrath.

You can also anoint the mark with your blood or sexual juices.

Hold your left arm extended in front of you, squeeze your fist visualise a red heat energy build in your fist
Then repeat this incantation.

" Cain, he who bared the first blade
I call onto you, Cain warlord
Rise around and within me
, may your fire of anger, wrath
And bloodlusted rage
Enter me, may I bare your mark
I invoke thee, Cain, bestow
Upon me the mark of cain ".

Inhale deeply, feel the raging energy gain critical mass like a burning fire burning inside your fist.

Visualise Cain’s essence build and enter your fist then say " I accept the mark of Cain ", then open your hands and feel that power travel into the mark you made on your arm.

Vibrate Cains name, allow the emotion of anger to flow through you, I began growling and throffing from the mouth like a derranged animal.

Use this power how you will, since it’s a initiation of Rage Magick and of Cain, you can even direct this power, converting it into helpful power towards a task or use it to harm and use it for baneful workings.

Hope you all enjoy.

24 Likes

The legacy of Cain

1 Like

Thank you for sharing :punch:

2 Likes

No problem brother.

2 Likes

Is there any specific region of your arm that you have to put it on

1 Like

Sounds interesting, I’m game.

amanita muscaria extrakt

also called berserker Elixier. :wink:

• a valuable life reseurch on the Effect of the Elixier
    (and his version isn’t purified for magickal usage,
    just a reseurch run.)

Combine it with something like this:

And you’ll be able to put yourself or a posessed victim into battle rage,
simutaniously casting spiritual Allies down to aid you in battle.

There’s a reason why berserker fighting was such effective,
without wearing any protective armor.

The Battle Rage trance makes your pain resistence higher then any normal person can stand,
and the valkyre riding next to you in battle lead your enemies into your cutting and crushing arms.

A sided note for remote posessive trance induction:
Burning Coals give a lot of Fun,
in that stage. Evilgrin

Sin,

¥’Berioth

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like