Radionics/Psionics experiments, Remote Viewing Tips?

Yes do it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you have remote viewing experience yourself?

I think both radionics and magick tap into the same force but the workings are completely different. Radionics takes less effort and emotions generally but without a magickal background it would make no sense at all.

Iā€™m no expert but I think it depends on what goals I want to achieve. For cursing Iā€™ll definitely go with radionics. For things like passing exams maybe iā€™d combine both.

2 Likes

No. What little knowledge I have is from research. Its will be 1 year next month that Iā€™d started down this path.

1 Like

I agree.

As far as the Nurse goes, maybe she was on lunch break, or went out for a Coffee or Snack. Afterall, she was in a Mall.

Yes you are right. I will keep trying the hardest is to distinguish what i see from my imagination.

but thereā€™s something there. because when I put on the helmet there are these images flooded into my brain. and when I say thereā€™s someone next to them. I saw a shadowy figure. I keep going back to the books and he just said itā€™s very easy once you practice a bit. Iā€™ll do that.

A Shadowy figure next to the people? Can you describe the shadowy quality more? Why do you think you saw it?

I meant I got the details of 2 of my targets were with someone at the time. upon confirmation they were both with a female friend.

Uncle Chuckie recommends once we get better at remote view itā€™s better to use a thoughtform as an eyeball and now I understand why. When remote view by just getting in the contact the images bounce around alot. Itā€™s not like a movie thereā€™s no set angle so itā€™s hard to tell what is what. but iā€™m not good with thoughtform yet.

When i saw my targets i tried to look around and saw a shadow figure next to them. and i got a very strong impression they were walking with a friend of some sort. everything was in fact shadowy i couldnā€™t even see my targetsā€™ faces. it is what supposed to happen in traditional remote viewing though.

1 Like

I just received my hand held vamp box. ā€œLet the fun commenceā€. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lemme know how it goes!!

Will do.

1 Like

How are you going with all of this? @DragonPhoenix777 too?

1 Like