Radionics/Psionics experiments, Remote Viewing Tips?

Hi everyone,

I got introduced to Uncle Chuckie’s books by members of this forum. Read them, love them. I actually got a few things from Uncle Chuckie himself.

So if I want to send a disruptive pattern to someone, how long do I let it run for? In his books and videos he only said let it run… but how long? A week? A few days?

4 Likes

Radionics is just a physical ritual representation of the power of your mind. So however long you let it run is how long your mind runs.

2 Likes

I like Uncle Chuckie. I’m reading his ebooks on psionics now. Very informative. May suggest you read the first ebook on his list it goes through the beginnings of when he first started psionics. You might find your answer there.

4 Likes

I think he would say more is better, up to say a full day.

5 Likes

Leave the settings until your next operation?

3 Likes

Hello hope you’ve gotten your answer. And now for my apologises but for the life of me I don’t how I missed this in your post:
“I got introduced to Uncle Chuckie’s books by members of this forum. Read them, love them. I actually got a few things from Uncle Chuckie himself”

I’m in the process of purchasing a few from him. (Que evil laugh and lightning)

1 Like

Hi DragonPhoenix777

I did some digging around in his material. Most of the time he just tells you to “let it run”. But in his videos he would say leave it for a few days or a week and see what happens.

I was trying to influence someone (with goetic magick) but the result is delayed so I think this person is definitely resisting my magickal efforts. So I decided to try something new. I set a rate for his resistance and try to balance it out. In his books, Uncle Chuckie talks about balancing the rate for karma and also someone’s immune system, so I think this would work as well. Let’s see.

What have you bought from him so far? (i got the chakra box, helmet, hand resonator) and what have you done with them? Love to hear and exchange ideas!

2 Likes

I agree, basically let it run until you get the desired effect. I’m going to start with the base and chakra machines, hand held (which will come in handy I live in NYC all that lovely energy.) I’m making the hat, I would really love to have to have his whole collection. But from what I can gather some are interchangeable. I will keep you updated.

1 Like

Good afternoon LindaP. Just wanted to update you. Today I sent for Uncle Chuckies hand held vampire machine. I’ll let you know when I’ve received it and the outcome of how it worked for me.

1 Like

Hey DragonPhoenix777

I ordered the vampire box and am waiting to receive it. I thought about the hand held but I thought for the same price… I can just plug in the pictures and let it run at home, vs having to carry this hand held device around… and decided to get the box. I suppose the hand held vampire machine is built in the same project box as the hand resonator. There’s a tiny inconvenience as in there’s no light, so you don’t know when it runs out of battery. And you can’t replace the battery unless you unscrew to open the box.

Let me know how it goes =) I have so much fun/evil ideas I want to try out on the people I hate.

Here’s one: I read about the idea of crop defoliation in his books. I read up some facts about how radionics was a legit pest killer in several states, particularly in Pennsylvania. The average was like a 90% reduction in some sorta beetles in a week in a large field. Uncle Chuckie flipped that idea and used it instead on normal crops and forests by smearing some crop killer chemical on the photos … ok I get that but I don’t have anything against greenery right now lol. But… what about… I take a photo of someone I intensely dislike, smear Nair or some hair remover on his hair… and let the box run… hahahaha ( I can’t stop laughing) On principal it should work.

2 Likes

I’ll give you all the details.

1 Like

Sorry for the short answers I’m at work amongst prying eyes. I’m going to get (in the coming months) all of his devices. Though there are very few people I hate, there are some very bad people in the world that needs their energy sucked dry.

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m planning to use the vampire box to suck all of the life juice and store it in a crystal. I’m interested to see what it will do to a person.

I too want to get all of his devices. I am a bit confused about the Pragmatron though. it uses the magnetron pattern but how is it different from the standard radionic box in terms of function? The tepaphone I definitely want, but I’m scared of the led bulb burning out. I"ll try to connect a radionic box to a 6 volt lantern first and see what result I get.

2 Likes

Putting the energy into crystals, not a bad idea. I would think any kind of light would do, try replacing with L.E.D’s.

1 Like

I was under the impression that all his machines are interchangeable, I’ll do more research. Some of his machines I’ll be using continually that’s why I’m getting them all.

2 Likes

A strange thing has happened.

In previous post I said I was trying to balance out the resistance of a target against my magick yeah? I think in total I did it around 10 days, resetting and rebalancing the rate every 3 or 4 days. To be honest I had no idea how to tell when the resistance’s gone. I thought it must mean when the rates for all 3 dials hit 50, as with 50 there’s nothing more to balance out.

But just now I tried to get the new rate. NO STICK! I tried twice with all 3 dials, and still zero stick. I tried to set the contact rate for the person, and had no problem getting a stick. So I guess it means the resistance is gone! This is really weird it’s one thing to read the books. but when something like this happens it’s just inexplicable and must be magick.

2 Likes

If the target shows the affects of your Magick, you have your answer. Give it time but don’t falter.

1 Like

No signs from target yet but I will keep up with the attack.

Today is the third time I tried remote viewing using the box and helmet.
The first two times I really had no ways of confirming.
First target today was my mom. Within a few seconds I had the impression she’s on the street, with someone. I kept trying to get more details but couldn’t. The harder I try I felt like I was forcing myself to fill in the gaps with my own imagination.
A few minutes later I tried it on my friend. She’s a nurse at a clinic on top of a big shopping mall. At this hour she should be working but instead I had the impression of her walking around, shopping in the mall. Next to her I got the impression there’s someone. Again, couldn’t get more details so I stopped.

I texted both of them to confirm. It seems the impression I got is from what they did like 10 mins ago, which is weird. But generally speaking my findings are correct. Both are with a friend next to them. My mom’s on the street a few minutes before and my friend is shopping.

Third target, totally off!

Remote viewing’s not easy! Will keep practising!

3 Likes

Impressive. Try not to force it, let the images flow freely. But yes practice, practice, practice.

2 Likes

I am somewhat acquainted with the idea behind Radionics/Psionics.
Has anyone actually noticed a measurable difference when using these tools? As opposed to a more conventional ritual/ceremony that has the same goal?

2 Likes