Radionics machine

I built my own for $60.

5 Likes

He didn’t invent radionics of course but he did invent chi generators and the first formula for orgonite. Real orgonite. Not that ridiculous crap being sold on Amazon. Lol

1 Like

True.

If you ever talk to Karl about orgonite - there is a very scientific approach to how it is made and a very scientific reason for choosing the ingredients in the mix. People came along later (mostly RHP Wiccan typed) an thought, “I can make this.”. So they began pouring copper BBs into clear epoxy then adding a bunch of ground crystals and herbs (basically Wiccan soup) and called it orgonite. Unfortunately - none of those things make orgonite work. While they may be valid as Wiccan witches brew ingredients - that is NOT what orgonite is and therefore orgonite with those ingredients is not orgonite. Orgonite is actually a pretty simple mixture of ingredients. But if you don’t use those ingredients - it is not orgonite and it does not work.

3 Likes

I agree. Nothing is better than the original.

True. For the ones who are interested, Karl Welz has a video where he explains how to make orgonite.

2 Likes

He told me why he made that video. After years of protecting the recipe for orgonite he got tired of people making and selling that snake oil BS on Amazon and eBay and calling it orgonite.

All that said - he DID tell me that it is NOT the same exact ingredients as the orgonite he makes and puts in his machines. He still keeps that recipe a secret. Apparently the recipe in the video DOES work but it is the original recipe he invented back in the early 90’s. He has refined that recipe many times since then. He said a few ounces of what he uses now carries the same punch as several pounds of the old stuff like in the video. But again, it still works and it works better than that silly crap sold on Amazon shaped like rainbow colored pyramids.

3 Likes

In one of his videos Karl also have mentioned David Bobowich, where he says that David added a huge variety of crystals to rge original formula and afaik Karl appreciated the end results.

IMHO, I believe in experimentation, as we yet do not know the exact science behind all of the devices and chi boosters , - yes there are theories like the one of Harold Saxton Burr but there are no exact findings and data in which we may base their effects in a scientific manner.

In that respect when I consider our own chi energy and the link between chi boosters, probably there is no one size fits all, and if you accept my analogy here dosages may not be always same for everyone; so the best result will vary from person to person and even time to time, so experimentations will probably yield the best results at least because they will be tailored or tuned to your own frequencies.

Moreover what is interesting to me, Cosimano is not using any kind of orgonite nor mentions such a thing for his radionics devices, whereas for example Berkana labs have some machine using some orgonite. So at least even from that point we may assume that there is no just one way in radionics.

I do not have Karl ‘s machines but he has a VGA slot (Video Graphics Array) imbedded in the orgonite. Inside the orgonite does he uses some kind of Tesla Hybrid, The Lenz Force Motor Generator, I’ve never seen one yet.

Having said all, I should say that I sometimes consult with Vine to get the best results and he will really provide best ideas to for you too concerning such devices.

1 Like

i just bought a JU99 with coupling connectors from https://orgonegenerator.com/

Although I’m already looking at upgrading later on down the track to see if there is a difference.

i’ve been having some pretty intense external interference to say the least

so the more chi i can accumulate the better :slight_smile:

i was hoping a chi generator would help get rid of some persistent voices that i hear, although been getting smashed with psychic attacks everywhere i go and can’t seem to find a solution as well they go hand in hand really… maybe my ode to Belial will help (Ode To Belial) - am considering pursuing a relationship into the future as it seems i have been personified in flesh to be a worthless one lol

2 Likes

True. But the reason Uncle Chuckie (Cosimano) does not mention orgonite or chi generators is because the topic of chi generators and orgonite is not part of the topic of radionics. People assume they are since Karl Welz combines the two . It’s like putting air conditioners in automobiles . Most cars have an air conditioning system although air conditioning and auto mechanics are seperate topics. Radionics has been around as a topic much longer than orgonite . Karl Welz developed orgonite after spending decades experimenting with the designs of people like Reich and Rife who never got beyond layering steel wool and wool blankets together into blankets. The point in doing so was that it only seemed to work when a few very specific practices were followed. But again, chi generation and radionics are seperate topics. Cosimano has never seemed very interested in chi generation but intensely interested in radionics. He has, however, commented on it a few times stating that in radionics devices that include a chi generator - he is not convinced that the chi energy is actually being used forvorcdirectedcat the intention of the radionics operation. In short, he sees a possibility that the radionics device is still operating on its own and the chi energy is merely being dispersed into the room around it with no combined effect. Karl Welz clearly does not agree. He believes the radionics device is performing the same operation we perform during a magical ritual and the chi energy is being used in the same operation in the same way the energy from offered blood or an animal sacrifice would be utilized in the magical operation. Only different in that , if we leave the machine on, way more energy is offered.

4 Likes

Any updates on your experiences with the JU99? I’m looking to make a similar purchase soon.

I forgot about radionics. I remember when there was a select few people selling them on the net for like 700 bucks and you couldn’t find any information on how to build one of these. I contacted a few of the people who built them on FB and asked them how to build one but they weren’t very helpful. Now there’s tons of information out there on how to build one.

It’s really easy to build one of these and I’m glad I didn’t fork over a fuck ton of cash for something that costs under a hundred bucks and could be put together in a few hours… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have 2 of his machines. Had good success with them. A lot of other manufacturers shit talk Karl Welz but he is THE pioneer in orgone powered radionics and he is the most successful soooooooo….

I agree that more experimentation is necessary.
Cosimano doesn’t seem to use orgone/orgonite, but he does seem to use light as either a carrier or fuel in some cases, such as using flashlight as a wand or recommending leaving a device under a lamp for a few hours. So that’s another option.

Radionic machines are badass only problem they cost so much

True, but alternatively you can build your own with $30 worth of parts. Google Charles Cosimano. His sight has free plans for dozens of devices you can build yourself.

1 Like

You can use symbolic Hieronymous Machine.

The video may help you to use it effectively.

Also you may want to check Uncle Chuckie’s YT channel, there are very simple yet effective symbolic machines “free stuff” as he names them .

https://www.youtube.com/user/drpsionic/videos

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Cosimano’s books are free, you may download them from his site. They may help you to understand better the workings of such machines. Please read them and you’ll do far better.

1 Like

Yes, that’s fine.

1 Like

This looks like the paper machine some chick from Texas sells online.