Radionics machine

Hi there, does anyone have a radionics machine that they are experienced using who would mind doing something for me?

Create your own. Just how you don’t need ritual tools, you can just visualize them. I’m sure you can visualize a radionics device

1 Like

Trying to get out of my own way and wanted someone else to help

2 Likes

Are you still looking for help with this? i see that your original post was quite a while ago. I ask because I live and work overseas. I DO HAVE one of the top of the line RAD 2400 HD radionics machines built by Karl Welz himself. It is not here with me. I am going back to the US for a few weeks over Christmas. I will bring the machine back with me. I have been very curious about combining the “Chi Generator” abilities of these devices with demonic ritual. I have HEARD it is a remarkable experience. I also plan to purchase an additional machine almost exactly like it and connect them (physically) in a “Chi Loop” that will (I hope) produce a sort of Chi feedback loop much like when the microphone on a PA system picks up the amplified sound from the speaker and creates an ever expanding feedback loop with the sound. These devices are build with “input” and “output” jacks intended to allow you to connect them in series. I asked Karl Welz if it is safe for the circuits to be connected in a loop rather than in series. He stated that it would never be able to damage the chi generator. He had never connected two or more that way (only in series). So he wants to know what the outcome is going to be too. I suspect it will be like an audio feedback from a Karaoke machine wherein Belial or Lucifer appears in full physical form with their hands over their ears screaming “Cut that shit out!”. LOL

2 Likes

There’s also Uncle Chuckie (Charles Cosimano)

3 Likes

Is Karl Welz still around? You mentioned he would like to see it too as far as linking satanic evokation with the machine.

1 Like

Believe it or not … YES . Karl is not only around but very healthy. I video Skyped with him 2 weeks ago when we discussed me picking up a new machine from him. He looks pretty amazing for a man who is about 4000 years old. He just went back to Austria for a month.

Seriously. He is old and healthy. His house is also full of orgone/chi generators . That may have something to do with it. He has machines in that house he built that are so overpowering that he will not even sell them.

3 Likes

Ok. Well I believe the part of it minus the 4K years. Thats cool that he is still around as back in the days I took a look at the different devices, but have alwaya been curious about the RAD5 and the ATGS.

3 Likes

Uncle Chuckie is another one. He is pretty amazing. I started reading his books back in the early 90’s. He has a Face Book account and will talk to anyone. He’s not shy at all. He is living proof that reality and magick is pretty much whatever you can make your self BELIEVE in. He can curse you into a painful early grave using construction paper and wood glue. LOL

4 Likes

Yeah, I exaggerated a bit on the age but he really is as old as dirt and should not be able to hop around like a 20 year old the way he does.

1 Like

The first time I had heard about Radionics was through Karl Welz.

I figured you were being a little funny but I agree. Well, he had an interest in utilizing Runes so it intrigued me a bit.

Not to go off topic, but what are radionics machines used for?

1 Like

I built my own for $60.

5 Likes

He didn’t invent radionics of course but he did invent chi generators and the first formula for orgonite. Real orgonite. Not that ridiculous crap being sold on Amazon. Lol

1 Like

True.

If you ever talk to Karl about orgonite - there is a very scientific approach to how it is made and a very scientific reason for choosing the ingredients in the mix. People came along later (mostly RHP Wiccan typed) an thought, “I can make this.”. So they began pouring copper BBs into clear epoxy then adding a bunch of ground crystals and herbs (basically Wiccan soup) and called it orgonite. Unfortunately - none of those things make orgonite work. While they may be valid as Wiccan witches brew ingredients - that is NOT what orgonite is and therefore orgonite with those ingredients is not orgonite. Orgonite is actually a pretty simple mixture of ingredients. But if you don’t use those ingredients - it is not orgonite and it does not work.

3 Likes

I agree. Nothing is better than the original.

True. For the ones who are interested, Karl Welz has a video where he explains how to make orgonite.

2 Likes

He told me why he made that video. After years of protecting the recipe for orgonite he got tired of people making and selling that snake oil BS on Amazon and eBay and calling it orgonite.

All that said - he DID tell me that it is NOT the same exact ingredients as the orgonite he makes and puts in his machines. He still keeps that recipe a secret. Apparently the recipe in the video DOES work but it is the original recipe he invented back in the early 90’s. He has refined that recipe many times since then. He said a few ounces of what he uses now carries the same punch as several pounds of the old stuff like in the video. But again, it still works and it works better than that silly crap sold on Amazon shaped like rainbow colored pyramids.

3 Likes