Radahel

Does anyone have any experience with Radahel? I became drawn to him and have been giving him offerings for a little while. There was a week where I became suddenly afraid of the dark and of being by myself and he helped me work through this weird energy that manifested. I did a wood burning of his sigil and enns/chants which made me feel much closer to him. I hope this is in the right place – I am posting this here because he is a necromantic archdemon

Yeah a lot of people don’t know him. His energy is overwhelming and powerful somehow suffocating when summoned. He is curious so is actually easy to call but is very serious so yeah should be carefully aproached

1 Like

Wow, a year ago I made this. Yeah, from my memory, he introduced me to the power of darkness and I took my first steps to become unafraid. Then I was led to King Paimon.

1 Like

Awesome!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I remember spending time meditating in total darkness outside, despite actually shaking with fear. I confronted it every single day until it was no longer scary, but instead, it became empowering.

1 Like